How do i ask a girl out who's half a head taller then me

OsminGlowUp

OsminGlowUp

Iron
There this girl who i been inspecting lately and imo she is FINE, the problem is she is half a head taller then me and the good thing is she's a geek band kid that just happens to be attractive, good jawline, clear skin, curvy body, and she hangs with the suicide sqaud, i need some advice on how to approach her (mb if my grammar is ass i cant spell for shi”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, poopoohead and Deleted member 26859
r/Teenagers

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 32973 and sergeant blackpill
buy some 4 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: babineux
shut your trap boy

There this girl who i been inspecting lately and imo she is FINE, the problem is she is half a head taller then me and the good thing is she's a geek band kid that just happens to be attractive, good jawline, clear skin, curvy body, and she hangs with the suicide sqaud, i need some advice on how to approach her (mb if my grammar is ass i cant spell for shi”
be dominate physically and attitude wise to make up for your height but this isnt guaranteed brother. heightmax as hard as you can

• +1
Reactions: OsminGlowUp
depends how desperate she is for you. if shes not kys manlet :p (I'm 5'9)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 19-23-20 Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 19-23-20 Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics.png
    3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski