how do i ask my ortho to remove the bonded retainer from my teeth, whats a good excuse? or should i DIY it

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
jfl gonna hard mew to reverse damage i got from extractions :lul: idc if mewing cope, literally costs nothing to mew so might as well just try it than doing nothing

Tell her you have gum disease and major soreness inflammation and pain
And wont wear it for one more second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
also i reckon ill just do the top teeth and not bottom, then invisalign for diastema etc from expansion

you don't need an excuse but what you're trying to do is retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
jfl gonna hard mew to reverse damage i got from extractions :lul: idc if mewing cope, literally costs nothing to mew so might as well just try it than doing nothing
1. Chew chicken bones
2. Cut wires with tools
3. Use nail clipper to extract wires (wash it before hand)
4. Profit

After I removed the wires for my ortho treatment I have been getting forward growth everyday when I wake up through certain methods

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15854

1. Chew chicken bones
2. Cut wires with tools
3. Use nail clipper to extract wires (wash it before hand)
4. Profit

After I removed the wires for my ortho treatment I have been getting forward growth everyday when I wake up through certain methods
nice bro, im assuming you took the DIY approach? glad to hear you can remove it personally and not through ortho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back