How do I become more popular at school?

driesh456

driesh456

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
92
Reputation
42
I’m trying to improve my social life and become more known at school, but I don’t really know where to start.
What actually works for becoming more social/popular without looking like I’m trying too hard?
 
motionmaxx every party you are at ask for snaps do whatever talk with people... but after the party keep them on the line greet them at school ect
 
  • +1
Reactions: txninn
try saying "cream of wheat" the hoes will laugh trust
 
I’m trying to improve my social life and become more known at school, but I don’t really know where to start.
What actually works for becoming more social/popular without looking like I’m trying too hard?
if ur friends with geeks ur donezo u cant js become popular
 
only hang with high status people

openly flirt with girls and be 6'0

play basketball.

my friend is 6'4 and went provincials, he also has model ptential.

he boosted up my social ranking, but he mogs me every pic
 
I’m trying to improve my social life and become more known at school, but I don’t really know where to start.
What actually works for becoming more social/popular without looking like I’m trying too hard?
Be chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: unfixable
I'm gonna be honest with you. Your status is built since your first days at school, in those first days you are picked as either popular, normie or a fucking loser. Then you get carried by inertia.

Fastest way to climb the top and defeat destiny is athletemaxxing and toughmaxxx. Go to a boxing gym, stay there 6 months (or more if you like), after that you gonna be so above your schoolpeers in terms of fighting, people will respect you and if you can show your skills against someone (especially a bully) you are golden. Your status would skyrocket.

Then join a sports club, basketball, soccer, something, and get good at it, be a skilled athlete. You will improve your status even more.
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
23
Views
116
TheOsei
TheOsei
L
Replies
0
Views
4
LVLooksmax
L
xyrvzhh
Replies
0
Views
3
xyrvzhh
xyrvzhh
R
Replies
4
Views
58
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
48
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething

Users who are viewing this thread

  • keix
  • TomQR
  • bisssi 24
  • kairewin
  • El abominacion
  • WideNeck777
Back
Top