frendly

frendly

👁
im trying to blackpill this chic i met online, tips pls.:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This is one of the times where the oxymoron "there's more productive ways to waste your time" holds up

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and LooksOrDeath
This is one of the times where the oxymoron "there's more productive ways to waste your time" holds up
shes fat but if she lost weight she would be hot asf, she is in denial i try to help but u are right im wasting my time

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
shes fat but if she lost weight she would be hot asf, she is in denial i try to help but u are right im wasting my time
Then just tell her she looks unattractive with all that weight rn no need to give her a whole run-through of Incel Ideology 101.
Does she think she's attractive? Ask her if she would date an overweight guy.

That's easy, be Chad then tell her about the blackpill and whatever else you want her to believe

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Patient A and Lawton88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Lawton88, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person
Girls are already blackpilled, they just don’t let that side out to the rest of the world and they help subchad men cope by virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
if she lost weight she won’t want you anymore assuming she even wants you now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, one job away and frendly
Girls are already blackpilled, they just don’t let that side out to the rest of the world and they help subchad men cope by virtue signaling
/thread

good looking women are blackpilled already because they know that they're hot and won't be with some 4psl rotter