how do i bonesmash my zygos and chin

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
yes niggas i know its tera retarded but i just cant normally exist while being so boneless
i wont be able to get any surgeries for a long time, but i just cant sit here and do absolutely nothing, i need to ascend

how do i bonesmash my zygos and chin?
what amount of time during the day should i do it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Sodoku, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
bro just grab hammer and lightly tap ur face ez

i wont be able to get any surgeries for a long time, but i just cant sit here and do absolutely nothing, i need to ascend
Holy shit... All the best my nigga, that passion.... I can feel it through my screen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman8, remardt, PrimalPlasty and 1 other person
@blackout_96_

@blackout_96_

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and smoth

like this?

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
thank you broski, i ve already bonesmashed my zygos for 20 min on each side today
Bro u don’t need to do 20 mins each side just do it sort of hard for like 3 mins max with something on the back of ur head so u don’t get brain damage

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: blackout_96_ and smoth
yes niggas i know its tera retarded but i just cant normally exist while being so boneless

Grab a hammer and get to work like a Mexican for a pack of beer

• +1
Reactions: smoth

come up with a routine after mapping strong and weak points on your chin and zygos
think of it as like a workout, come up with a certain number of reps (taps with a hard object) and how many sets you want to do (times per day). i suggest somewhere between 10 and 30 taps on the sides, front, and bottom of your chin. same amount of taps basically all over your zygos. make sure to do the same on both sides of your face to avoid asymmetry and/or injury. also put your head against a wall or any other flat, strong surface to avoid injury. do this twice a day, it should take like 5 mins each. tap lightly to avoid brain damage. good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87

bro if u are so boneless take roids

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
only worth it if you pair it with certain "substances" not advocating for PED's but its the only way ur gonna see decent results tbh

dont use a hammer, use a perfume bottle instead its a good enough hardness

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87