How do I continue my will to live knowing I look RECESSED

R

rayman

Bronze

I’m recessed and immediately mentally stereotyped as an Indian no whites girl will ever want me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ShineBright, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 22126, ShineBright and 1 other person
HTN; forget about white girls. Just date within your own ethnicity.
I’m still ugly look at my abysmal shaped skull recessed mid face recessed fucking deathhhhhhhhhh tier eyes and fucking ugly ears nose mouth it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright and thereallegend
you look good for a cowshagger and that's coming from an brutally unbiased expert

I’m still ugly look at my abysmal shaped skull recessed mid face recessed fucking deathhhhhhhhhh tier eyes and fucking ugly ears nose mouth it’s over
ok zayn malik

unironically, the average looksmax.org user
indian with severe body dysmorphia and a tinge of autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20189 and Deleted member 23848
unironically, the average looksmax.org user
indian with severe body dysmorphia and a tinge of autism
u don’t understand my life struggle

You have nice lips idk what ure on about

HTN

Well, no white girls for your pheno, but you still look good

Sounds like you just found out about your own subhumanity. Give it time.

Still GL tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
if you got the height than its nowhere near over

your face fits pretty-boy pheno if you looksmax hard enough, and that will make you get girls

you need to grow your hair out, and shave the beard off, you loose all jb sex appeal with that beard

use a good moisturizer every morning and night after rinsing your face with water

go on low salt & low carb diet while working out & doing cardio everyday

easy as that

or go the outer route
500mg test e per week, get as big as possible

Sounds like you just found out about your own subhumanity. Give it time.

Still GL tho
I’m a GL to a streetshitting girl in India. Otherwise to any attractive girl I’m ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
if you got the height than its nowhere near over

your face fits pretty-boy pheno if you looksmax hard enough, and that will make you get girls

you need to grow your hair out, and shave the beard off, you loose all jb sex appeal with that beard

use a good moisturizer every morning and night after rinsing your face with water

go on low salt & low carb diet while working out & doing cardio everyday

easy as that

or go the outer route
500mg test e per week, get as big as possible
Cope

I’m a GL to a streetshitting girl in India. Otherwise to any attractive girl I’m ugly
Over, new .org mentalcel just dropped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 20370
weak mentality & prob high inhib and insecure irl

you dont want to improve, you just want people on here to confirm your subhumanity so you can rope without feeling regret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Sens
U r not recessed, ur problem is that u r a curry with BDD.

stfu fakecel

weak mentality & prob high inhib and insecure irl

you dont want to improve, you just want people on here to confirm your subhumanity so you can rope without feeling regret
There is no improvements. My pheno is not good for west. Why would I cling to some “hope” bullshit. So I can rope after I fucking grow my hair out and still get 0 attractive pussy.

There is no way to improve a recessed maxilla

@FailedNormieManlet wtf why are indians so self hating???

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
over in the west. Not over in curryland

you ahve the same repulsive eyes as me. i have to squint, otherwise i look retarded.

There is no improvements. My pheno is not good for west. Why would I cling to some “hope” bullshit. So I can rope after I fucking grow my hair out and still get 0 attractive pussy.

There is no way to improve a recessed maxilla
if you had good mental health and wasn't high inhib you would be on a party rn right deep into a 16 year olds jb nordic pussy

weak mentality & low self esteem is what brings you that mindset

muh pheno :soy::soy::soy::soy:

how tall are you?

if you had good mental health and wasn't high inhib you would be on a party rn right deep into a 16 year olds jb nordic pussy

weak mentality & low self esteem is what brings you that mindset

muh pheno :soy::soy::soy::soy:
I’ve always had low self esteem I grew up extremely ugly and still am ugly. How do you expect someone who is ugly to just Magically change their self esteem overnight?

I’ve always had low self esteem I grew up extremely ugly and still am ugly. How do you expect someone who is ugly to just Magically change their self esteem overnight?

you need TESTOSTERONE

but sadly your too high inhib to do anything of that

so you will stay subhuman with 0 pussy for all of your life while having that mindset, girls notice that your insecure irl, no wonder why they are repulsed of you, its not because of your fucking pheno or your face dude

you know what to do now

just find your inner strength to do that

you need TESTOSTERONE

but sadly your too high inhib to do anything of that

so you will stay subhuman with 0 pussy for all of your life while having that mindset, girls notice that your insecure irl, no wonder why they are repulsed by you, its not because of your fucking pheno dude

you know what to do now

just find your inner strength to do that
Wtf are you saying I should do. Grow my hair out and I’ll get pussy. I already had long hair I like short hair

Wtf are you saying I should do. Grow my hair out and I’ll get pussy. I already had long hair I like short hair
no you need to hop on a testosterone cycle

go to a fucking gym and lift some weights

confidence will come along with that, and it will make you completely change as a person both mentally and physically

ridiculous how many mentalcels there are on this forum

op i'm afraid you might go ER

Whenever I enter an indian thread, this song starts playing in my mind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 19766
no you need to hop on a testosterone cycle

go to a fucking gym and lift some weights

confidence will come along with that, and it will make you completely change as a person both mentally and physically

ridiculous how many mentalcels there are on this forum
Ok I will go to the gym starting Monday and I will get test levels checked.

I already took testosterone but my dad made me stop 1 yr ago. I don’t want health problems

Ok I will go to the gym starting Monday and I will get test levels checked.

I already took testosterone but my dad made me stop 1 yr ago. I don’t want health problems
testosterone prescribed by a doctor?

or did you actually inject by yourself?

Fuck you people like you are why I have PTSD and anxiety
Bro you have PTSD? You've never been to a war or held a gun in your life, stop disrespecting actual men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370