How do I continue my will to live knowing I look RECESSED

And guess what. I just became a fucking fat bloated subhuman
But now I had muscles so some guys respected me but I was still UGLLYYYYYY so girls were even ruder

no wonder why your feeling like shit, your probably sitting around with subhuman test levels now

you need to do proper research before you just start injecting

diet is also crucial on gear, you need to controll your estrogen and salt intake, otherwise you will become a subhuman with water retention

no wonder why your feeling like shit, your probably sitting around with subhuman test levels now

you need to do proper research before you just start injecting

diet is also crucial on gear, you need to controll your estrogen and salt intake, otherwise you will become a subhuman with water retention
That was over 1 year ago. I hope they came back. But idgaf bro some people are just fucking born good looking life is a fucking scam fuck all of it

you ahve the same repulsive eyes as me. i have to squint, otherwise i look retarded.
it seems that my eyes get more buger and sanpakuer everyday i dont know why this happens its so strange
it got to the point where im thinking of darktriadmaxxing and buying darktriad dark red eye contact lens to compensate

it seems that my eyes get more buger and sanpakuer everyday i dont know why this happens its so strange
it got to the point where im thinking of darktriadmaxxing and buying darktriad dark red eye contact lens to compensate
Ik I literally look like an ugly ass fucking donkey

I’m recessed and immediately mentally stereotyped as an Indian no whites girl will ever want me

Why do you simp for cumskin Stacy’s . The avg Becky can easily find you attractive. And you can breed with them. Maybe even have 10 kids in the future. Unless you’re broke

I’m recessed and immediately mentally stereotyped as an Indian no whites girl will ever want me

HTN in India, invisible if you’re in the west