How do I convince my parents to get me a palate extander?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
I remember going to the dentist 1.5 years ago and I requested them to put me on braces. Motherfuckers laughed it off. Now how do I convince my parents to get me a MSE?

I remember going to the dentist 1.5 years ago and I requested them to put me on braces. Motherfuckers laughed it off. Now how do I convince my parents to get me a MSE?
Talk w Them and say you are down abd betters your Life, explain Why and blackpill them a Bit. Say it drags down other parts of your Life/future

Typical that they Laugh it of, these j3ws dont Want ascension

Talk w Them and say you are down abd betters your Life, explain Why and blackpill them a Bit. Say it drags down other parts of your Life/future
I don't think this is gonna work. My plan for now is to break my teeth purposefully and visit the dentist. Me and the dentist lowk buddies so if i somehow could convince him it'd be good.

I don't think this is gonna work. My plan for now is to break my teeth purposefully and visit the dentist. Me and the dentist lowk buddies so if i somehow could convince him it'd be good.
Country?

Breaking it Bad Idea.

If you want to convince them, present the functional arguments. Narrow palate = narrow airways. Say you don't want to develop sleep apnea.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, lookism, FBl and 1 other person
If you want to convince them, present the functional arguments. Narrow palate = narrow airways. Say you don't want to develop sleep apnea.
thats actually a good idea, i had an expander and braces for awhile and now i got invisaline cuz my parents didnt want me having fucked up teeth

Just say you have difficulty breathing through your nose