How do I Cope Knowing my Oneitis probably has a Higher Bodycount than Me?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I don't think I've really ever mentioned this before but...
I started off as htn at my peak then fell off hard and fatmaxxed/depressionmaxxed when my Oneitis left and now I've been trying to pick myself back up.

I know this to be the case because I would regularly get female attention in school, not just basic iois but legit outright interest from girls approaching me and/or asking if I wanted to hang out, because I sometimes seemed oblivious to their interests when in reality I just really didn't know how to respond to them correctly and had barely been overcoming social anxiety.

This combined with a very trad upbringing [which I'm still kind of grateful for don't get me wrong] made me pretty bad with girls, and I suppose some basic redpill advice actually may have saved me back then.

All things considered, this means I would probably greatly benefit from looksmaxing and would ascend pretty hard and that's why I personally don't see it as cope tbh, but I procrastinate too much on Offtopic, am busy with school, and am a giga poorcel ngl.

I cope by constantly telling myself I'll use the knowledge here to looksmax and improve to get Her back, but honestly even if that were possible how would I cope knowing that She probably... I don't even want to think about it tbh because the very idea makes me want to puke but I really just can't stop worrying about it ngl.

Then again, She's in a ltr and doesn't have a habit of moving partners a lot so I know it's probably no where near as bad as I'm thinking it is at least.

Every year her birthday comes up I'm reminded of my mistakes and of all the things I've done wrong and all the things I didn't do that I should've when I had the chance.

I'm constantly wishing and begging God to please let me go back and fix it all or at the very least just make it all right now but it just always seems so fruitless when I never get a response.

What the fuck am I even supposed to do?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Solidcoin, Preoximerianas and 4 others
you might never be able to cope
i'm sorry bro, it's over
never began for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Melo95, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
you might never be able to cope
i'm sorry bro, it's over
never began for you
What about looksmaxing?

I already mentioned how I have a good base/potential and it's not all in my head because I've received female attention regularly, so it could ascend me to the point where I can touch Chadlite with basic surgery and drastically improve my life to maybe get Her back tbh.

Also, I have absolutely zero intention of ever JBW/SEAmaxxing btw ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 14905
After I descended I just started ogremaxxing. Prettyboy days are long gone

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
After I descended I just started ogremaxxing. Prettyboy days are long gone
Why not looksmax instead of rotting on psl forums? Spend less time on offtopic and go to jaw forum/bob then save up money for surgery.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I have higher body count than my oneitis cuz she turned lesbin.

hopefully I can hit 100 by end of year?
Sorry about your oneitis I guess, but if you find it easy to slay already then I don't see why not tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Why not looksmax instead of rotting on psl forums? Spend less time on offtopic and go to jaw forum/bob then save up money for surgery.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I don’t plan on surgery tbh. I could looksmax beyond softmaxxing but it’s gonna cost time and money that I don’t have rn for all the blood work, hormone shit, etc. Right now I need to get my life together, outside of myself.

• +1
I don’t plan on surgery tbh. I could looksmax beyond softmaxxing but it’s gonna cost time and money that I don’t have rn for all the blood work, hormone shit, etc. Right now I need to get my life together, outside of myself.
Fair enough bro, so long as you're not rotting and you're at least trying to fix your life that is.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: getra
Staring Whoopi Goldberg GIF by BrownSugarApp

@chaddyboi66 for the first time in his life has made a thread where he's not eviscerating anyone. The sun might rise in the west tmrw. This is huge

@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @WontStopNorwooding

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Deleted member 16346, StrangerDanger and 4 others
I started off as htn at my peak then fell off hard and fatmaxxed/depressionmaxxed when my Oneitis left and now I've been trying to pick myself back up.

I know this to be the case because I would regularly get female attention in school, not just basic iois but legit outright interest from girls approaching me and/or asking if I wanted to hang out, because I sometimes seemed oblivious to their interests when in reality I just really didn't know how to respond to them correctly and had barely been overcoming social anxiety.

This combined with a very trad upbringing [which I'm still kind of grateful for don't get me wrong] made me pretty bad with girls, and I suppose some basic redpill advice actually may have saved me back then.

All things considered, this means I would probably greatly benefit from looksmaxing and would ascend pretty hard and that's why I personally don't see it as cope tbh, but I procrastinate too much on Offtopic, am busy with school, and am a giga poorcel ngl.

I cope by constantly telling myself I'll use the knowledge here to looksmax and improve to get Her back, but honestly even if that were possible how would I cope knowing that She probably... I don't even want to think about it tbh because the very idea makes me want to puke but I really just can't stop worrying about it ngl.

Then again, She's in a ltr and doesn't have a habit of moving partners a lot so I know it's probably no where near as bad as I'm thinking it is at least.

Every year her birthday comes up I'm reminded of my mistakes and of all the things I've done wrong and all the things I didn't do that I should've when I had the chance.

I'm constantly wishing and begging God to please let me go back and fix it all or at the very least just make it all right now but it just always seems so fruitless when I never get a response.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Eh same backstory as me, was obessed over by girls in school, was too aspie to know how to respond so I used to hide at break time so girls didn’t see me (legit did this at one point JFL). Trad household was very innocent.

your oneitis is a whore because she’s western female, I know it hurts but it’s true, this is the world we live in once you realise this you can move on :feelswah:

maybe bullying curry pud pud ding dings is your way of venting but it’s not healthy, please try to roast Arabs or spics next time plz and thank you

• So Sad
bro, wdym? how do u fail to get a gf when girls are literally approaching you? personality is everything past a looks threshold theory

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
It normal now. It's just acceptance from here on bro. Accept that your oneitis will have sucked at least 100 cocks before your first kiss with her. If you don't accept this then you are a misogynist who hates women and equality! (according to the normies.)

• So Sad
bro, wdym? how do u fail to get a gf when girls are literally approaching you? personality is everything past a looks threshold theory
Depressionmaxx + sheltered upbringing makes me aspie around girls and I barely got over my social anxiety when I met my Oneitis, but it really fucked me up when She left.

I also kind of know that in the back of my head subconsciously I don't really want to gfmaxx and probably wouldn't put enough effort in a ltr because of Her tbh, even though I'm giga lonelycel and I know getting a gf would drastically improve my life rn ngl. :feelswah:

I just can't get over Her. :feelswhy:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16275
I know getting a gf would drastically improve my life rn ngl. :feelswah:
well, dont fall for the misconception that an ltr would make u happy, and that its all sunshine and rainbows once u acquire one. ig i wouldnt know, but i want an ltr too, but have no idea what id do once i get one.

I'm giga lonelycel
maybe u need friends more than gfs?

• +1
well, dont fall for the misconception that an ltr would make u happy, and that its all sunshine and rainbows once u acquire one. ig i wouldnt know, but i want an ltr too, but have no idea what id do once i get one.
How would you even know if it wouldn't make me happy if you literally just admitted that you guessed you wouldn't know and want one yourself?

maybe u need friends more than gfs?
probably; I have trouble making those too though.

but then again people don't actually have "real" friends these days just mere acquaintances tbh, friendship is probably overrated as is these days anyway ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

fucking over if not even .me can help me Srs

then what did I really even expect tbh tbh?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

How would you even know if it wouldn't make me happy if you literally just admitted that you guessed you wouldn't know and want one yourself?
i wouldnt get too obsessed with wanting a gf, same goes for anything that i think will give me happiness. just try and be happy with what you have in the moment, its better in the long run.

Cant cope. Still have so many thoughts about my first love and how we got along so good but she ruined it by being a whore. Now she probably has over 25 bodies and will never be able for me to take her back and so we can have the kid we always talked about over :blackpill: :kys: :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Stop descending stop giving a fuck about the stupid whore take some pills it will numb you so you won't love her, Eat a good diet with a lot of protein and work out 3+ days a week stop caring about a dumb hoe

Stop descending stop giving a fuck about the stupid whore take some pills it will numb you so you won't love her, Eat a good diet with a lot of protein and work out 3+ days a week stop caring about a dumb hoe
Don't worry boys I'm gonna looksmax to at least Chadlite+, become giga successful, and win my Oneitis back.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Once you ascend slay for a while and you’ll realise ur oneitis means shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and chaddyboi66
Oneitis:pepefrown:

• So Sad
Once you ascend slay for a while and you’ll realise ur oneitis means shit
Maybe, but assuming ascending even is possible I don't think I ever can or will because honestly I think I really just don't want to.

She's everything to me tbh, and I'd give everything for Her ngl.

I just can't help it.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Maybe, but assuming ascending even is possible I don't think I ever can or will because honestly I think I really just don't want to.

She's everything to me tbh, and I'd give everything for Her ngl.

I just can't help it.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Brutal hope I never get addicted to someone someone on that level

• +1
stop caring about women

• JFL
Same here boyo, I hate every day that I wasted my life on not going for the move and being a procrastinating piece of shit, not just girls but everything. Friends,life, drinking.. I fucking missed it. I'm still looksmaxxing but thinking about all the opportunities that i've missed and fucked makes me so depressed.

I hate it, but maybe there's a better light forward.. Who knows.

• +1
t I wasted my life on not going for the move and being a procrastinating piece of shit, not just girls but everything
i felt that so much in deep :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: procrastinating is the biggest enemy of a man

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Biiyo03
Learn Symbolic Logic.

• Hmm...
Thought about this and tbh all you gotta do is fuck other girls so you guys have an equal body count

• Woah

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I have been through exactly the same bhai, and sorry to say there is no clean cope.

you are coping by looksmaxxing, I cope by leanmaxxing, what else can we do right?

• So Sad
Happy Valentine's Day, ---.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]