How do i cope with arab girls having shit personalities?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

8x6 or death
I love how they look but

The vast majority are gold diggers and have a huge ego

Most likely argumentative too

@Xangsane how to cope? Where and when will i meet my stacy wife

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator @mnbvcxz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Eternal_
Arab women are extremely toxic bro, atleast from what ive seen. Also cant be fooled by the classic “faithful girl” who wears the hijab and stuff but is talking to about 30 men on snap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, liberiangrimreaper and try2beme
Also cant be fooled by the classic “faithful girl” who wears the hijab and stuff but is talking to about 30 men on snap
(dearborn:forcedsmile:)

• JFL
Arab women are extremely toxic bro, atleast from what ive seen. Also cant be fooled by the classic “faithful girl” who wears the hijab and stuff but is talking to about 30 men on snap
Yeah brutal

I think i’ll just have to settle for a nice white woman or smth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yeah brutal

I think i’ll just have to settle for a nice white woman or smth
I mean its retarded to think ALL arab women are toxic but its def i a trend that i see:lul: not saying u cant find a mentally sane one tho

I will put up with their toxicity like an abused dog if they look like this.

I'm a alpha macho man on the outside but as soon as a nice HTB girl comes along to make my knees weak, I turn into a cuck, simp beta bitch :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I will put up with their toxicity like an abused dog if they look like this.

View attachment 2904448

I'm a alpha macho man on the outside but as soon as a nice HTB girl comes along to make my knees weak, I turn into a cuck, simp beta bitch :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Shes literallt looksmatched with the dalit you sent earlier

• JFL
He has good taste i see
Yeah

It’s not crazy to say where i live muzzy girls are worse than christian girls

So much for islamic values jfl

Shes literallt looksmatched with the dalit you sent earlier
No way she's stacey :lul:

That's a model Iman el Bani. 95% of curries are hardcapped to MTB man. That dalit I can understand if MTB definitely not anything higher by universal beauty standards.

No way she's stacey :lul:

That's a model Iman el Bani. 95% of curries are hardcapped to MTB man. That dalit I can understand if MTB definitely not anything higher by universal beauty standards.
She literally looks like ur average milf ngl

I might just be more attracted to brown girls idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and SecularIslamist
Yeah

It’s not crazy to say where i live muzzy girls are worse than christian girls

So much for islamic values jfl
Jfl at the real chances of finding a muslim women in dearborn that hasnt been ran thru:lul:😡

Jfl at the real chances of finding a muslim women in dearborn that hasnt been ran thru:lul:😡
It’s honestly crazy

I might have to go out of state to find

But i think you’d find a good one in a mousque tbh

I dont even care about looks for women

As long as she’s not hideous idc, she just has to be tall

So i’ve already cut out most whores

But i think you’d find a good one in a mousque tbh
ya but even when ur in the mosque and u take a closer look, they all got makeup on and half their “modest clothing” not even covering anything

trying to impress the 6’4 chad named ali:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

But even then 99% of arab women are gold diggers

Whores or not

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz

Ur like 6’1 right?

ya but even when ur in the mosque and u take a closer look, they all got makeup on
They’re all gonna wear makeup, would you stop “looksmaxxing” if you got married? Even if ur not tryna impress other women.
and half their “modest clothing” not even covering anything
Ehhh idkk, they kinda have to wear somewhat modest in the mosque
trying to impress the 6’4 chad named ali:forcedsmile:
Brutal, all the fucking arab kid have the same cut tho, so if you can somehow coloring mog them you might be fine

Brutal, all the fucking arab kid have the same cut tho, so if you can somehow coloring mog them you might be fine
yea im like white syrian while a lot r kinda brown or tan so idk

They’re all gonna wear makeup, would you stop “looksmaxxing” if you got married? Even if ur not tryna impress other women.
Idek how they justify make up with being “modest” but thats a whole dif story bro

Tbh arab girls r shorter on average, like 5’3 - 5’5 unlike european girls that r tall as fuck, so a lot of them would want ur height difference

Im 5’8 and on mk rn i better get atleast 5’10 dawg:feelswhy:im still taller than 80% of arab girls so wtv

yea im like white syrian while a lot r kinda brown or tan so idk
If u got green/blue eyes u color mog em
Esp if u got black or blonde hair
Idek how they justify make up with being “modest” but thats a whole dif story bro
The worlds changed bro, makeup is a given

Even the most controlled and locked in woman outside the us will wear makeup

I’m honestly fine with it, aslong as shes 100% mine

• +1
If u got green/blue eyes u color mog em
Esp if u got black or blonde hair

The worlds changed bro, makeup is a given

Even the most controlled and locked in woman outside the us will wear makeup

I’m honestly fine with it, aslong as shes 100% mine
yea ig, and nah if i had colored eyes id mog soooo hard but im a t40:blackpill:

will def try eye lightening since my grandma and her sisters had green eyes, idk tho all i know is colored eyes mog so hard in non european places

Tbh arab girls r shorter on average, like 5’3 - 5’5 unlike european girls that r tall as fuck, so a lot of them would want ur height difference
Doesnt matter im mtn khhv, height doesnt do shit unless ur htn
Im 5’8 and on mk rn i better get atleast 5’10 dawg:feelswhy:im still taller than 80% of arab girls so wtv
Brutal shit bro

I dont wanna cuck my kid’s heights, so my girl has to be atleast 5’10-6’0

yea ig, and nah if i had colored eyes id mog soooo hard but im a t40:blackpill:

will def try eye lightening since my grandma and her sisters had green eyes, idk tho all i know is colored eyes mog so hard in non european places
Push comes to shove just eye laser eye brightining

• +1
yea fair enough

Hows ur social? Can u talk without stuttering and act nt & shit lol
Bad social skills but i doubt i’m autistic or anything, i’m just mtn

At mtn nothing matters, life starts at high htn, once i get my surgeries ill be human tho, then ill slay

• +1
Bad social skills but i doubt i’m autistic or anything, i’m just mtn

At mtn nothing matters, life starts at high htn, once i get my surgeries ill be human tho, then ill slay
Yea if ur in school best thing u could do is js talk to ppl and get experience tbh thats what worked for me freshmen year i was a silent freak now junior yr im acc apart of friend groups bc i just speaked lmao

Yea jaw surgery thats alr planned and rhino gonna ascend me hard

How do ur parents feel abt surgery anyway? Muslim parents dont like that cosmetic shit

@mnbvcxz @ShawarmaFilth where are you two based?

If you're both Arab you could have an advantage in a lot of places because of scarcity. Womens options when fewer they will compromise despite modern feminism.

Otherwise go abroad and get a wife LEVELS above any girl in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
How do ur parents feel abt surgery anyway? Muslim parents dont like that cosmetic shit
They’re fucking pissed saying “muhh you look great believe me everyone says so” even though i havent spoken to a girl my age in 5.5 years

But i’m really close to convincing my mom to pay for ALL my surgeries

Inshallah

If you're both Arab you could have an advantage in a lot of places because of scarcity. Womens options when fewer they will compromise despite modern feminism.

Im (sorta) white passing syrian, wdym bc of scarcity tho? Like where?

They’re fucking pissed saying “muhh you look great believe me everyone says so” even though i havent spoken to a girl my age in 5.5 years

But i’m really close to convincing my mom to pay for ALL my surgeries

Inshallah
Bro my mom says the same shit😭 i tried to bp her but she thinks i have autism now

From what i see we’re both in the same area

Imagine Lebanon in a small island in America, thats where we are

I’m probably gonna have to go out of country for my wife, but ill have to betabuxx which i really dont want

I hope i can find her in a mousque or smth

There was a twitter thread of some tyrone nailing bunch of Arab/Chaldean/white foids in Dearbor...was absolutely brutal. The Chaldean girl was so fucking hot too...

Im (sorta) white passing syrian, wdym bc of scarcity tho? Like where?
Yeah. If you're a Syrian living in London you're gonna be rare. But in Germany, some Nordic country or US state like Michigan competition will be higher because of lots of Arabs.

That Muzz app I'm talking about on the other thread almost all toxic feminist and redpillers are UK based.

• +1
There was a twitter thread of some tyrone nailing bunch of Arab/Chaldean/white foids in Dearbor...was absolutely brutal. The Chaldean girl was so fucking hot too...
Holy shit link rn

Bro my mom says the same shit😭 i tried to bp her but she thinks i have autism now
Yeah i tried too bro she keeps saying i need a psychiatrist

Utter cope

• JFL
very brutal indeed

Yeah. If you're a Syrian living in London you're gonna be rare. But in Germany, some Nordic country or US state like Michigan competition will be higher because of lots of Arabs.

That Muzz app I'm talking about on the other thread almost all toxic feminist and redpillers are UK based.
Makes sense

I visited near that place in November. Warren area. I saw some cuties :love:

I don't get why you Americans are cucked. In the UK paki men fuck the whites and at the same time have own women on lock - but they get gaslighted massively by parents for having a job and degree JFL. So men remain incel...

I'm probably gonna have to go out of country for my wife, but ill have to betabuxx which i really dont want

I hope i can find her in a mousque or smth
If you can find an educated Arab girl abroad same shit and they will be able to work. A passport is enough for them, they won't need to be betabuxxed like western foods.

But the educated ones will have far higher standards, than poor ones.

• +1