How do i cope with arab girls having shit personalities?

I don't get why you Americans are cucked. In the UK paki men fuck the whites and at the same time have women on lock - but they get gaslighted massively by parents for having a job and degree JFL.
Idk man maybe im wrong, im in the area on some weekends doing whatever tf but soon im gonna to college in dearborn, there i’ll really see how things r, but from what ive heard it sounds like how ive described it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I visited near that place in November. Warren area. I saw some cuties :love:
They’re mostly whores not even kidding worse than christian girls
If you can find an educated Arab girl abroad same shit and they will be able to work. A passport is enough for them, they won't need to be betabuxxed like western foods.

But the educated ones will have far higher standards, than poor ones.
Where should i go? Idrc about looks aslong as shes not hideous and fat as fuck

My only standards are not a gold digger, not a whore, and tall

dc about cooking tbfh

Idk man maybe im wrong, im in the area on some weekends doing whatever tf but soon im gonna to college in dearborn, there i’ll really see how things r, but from what ive heard it sounds like how ive described it
Over pretty sure dearborn has some of shittiest colleges

@mnbvcxz @ShawarmaFilth where are you two based?

If you're both Arab you could have an advantage in a lot of places because of scarcity. Womens options when fewer they will compromise despite modern feminism.

Otherwise go abroad and get a wife LEVELS above any girl in the West.
dont bother reasoning with these retards they would rather waste money on cosmetic surgery to "increase their chances of getting a girl in the west" (it wont do anything for them) rather than just go abroad

• Hmm...
Over pretty sure dearborn has some of shittiest colleges
Going to umich deaborn which is alright, my gpa is a 4 and sat was a 1430 but i still wanna go there bc the food is good as fuck there and all my homies r going

Planning on dental school anyway

dont bother reasoning with these retards they would rather waste money on cosmetic surgery to "increase their chances of getting a girl in the west" (it wont do anything for them) rather than just go abroad
i dont wanna live in mumbai + in my area (metro detroit dearborn) theres plenty of the same arab girls id find in other countries, just w higher standards

Going to umich deaborn which is alright, my gpa is a 4 and sat was a 1430 but i still wanna go there bc the food is good as fuck there and all my homies r going

Planning on dental school anyway
Oh not bad

R u gonna dorm? I’m sure not cause arab… but i’m pretty sure that college is ass unless u dorm

Oh not bad

R u gonna dorm? I’m sure not cause arab… but i’m pretty sure that college is ass unless u dorm
maybee idrk yet havent thought much of it yet

"increase their chances of getting a girl in the west" (it wont do anything for them)
Yes it will fucking retard “muhh increasing ur looks wont help you get girls” utter stupidity

rather than just go abroad
I wanna go abroad anyway i just dk where

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
They’re mostly whores not even kidding worse than christian girls
Over. British curry Muslims aren't as degenerate but worse in terms of egos and hypergamy despite being lower SMV.
Where should i go? Idrc about looks aslong as shes not hideous and fat as fuck

My only standards are not a gold digger, not a whore, and tall

dc about cooking tbfh
If you're Arab you will have halo abroad by default. It's genuinely your best options. If you get a well educated one she won't be as much of a whore as a western one.

• +1
I wanna go abroad anyway i just dk where
Literally anywhere in MENA except avoid Turkey because you'll probably get lynched for speaking Arabic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and mnbvcxz
If you get a well educated one she won't be as much of a whore as a western on
never really thought of this tbh,

the more retarded = more likeness of whoring out

• +1
Over. British curry Muslims aren't as degenerate but worse in terms of egos and hypergamy despite being lower SMV.
Shit happens bro, wish i was chad so i didnt have to deal with this shit
If you're Arab you will have halo abroad by default. It's genuinely your best options. If you get a well educated one she won't be as much of a whore as a western one.
Where should i go? With my standards that i’ve told u

Yes it will fucking retard “muhh increasing ur looks wont help you get girls” utter stupidity
it wont do anything you brainwashed clown. if you are khhv then you have bigger issues than looks. but this site is just a psyop to get idiots like you to waste money on surgery so idk why im even responding

never really thought of this tbh,

the more retarded = more likeness of whoring out
If you get a well educated one she won't be as much of a whore as a western one.

I honestly doubt this…

I think it’s more about the libido of the girl and how her parents raise/constrict her

Her looks matter a bit too, if shes constantly getting hit on by men

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and SecularIslamist
it wont do anything you brainwashed clown. if you are khhv then you have bigger issues than looks. but this site is just a psyop to get idiots like you to waste money on surgery so idk why im even responding
You dont know shit about shit bro kys

Life doesnt start till high htn any other rating you’ll get cucked and have to betabuxx forever

I’m positive i’m not autistic or anything

You dont know shit about shit bro kys

Life doesnt start till high htn any other rating you’ll get cucked and have to betabuxx forever

I’m positive i’m not autistic or anything
wtf are you talking about plenty of high schoolers and college age guys have gfs while having no job, betabuxxing is dead this isnt the 19th century, but keep coping thinking 99% of men live shitty lives because of what this garbage site told you

Arab women are extremely toxic bro, atleast from what ive seen. Also cant be fooled by the classic “faithful girl” who wears the hijab and stuff but is talking to about 30 men on snap

I use these face wipes:Comfy::Comfy:

• Woah
wtf are you talking about plenty of high schoolers and college age guys have gfs while having no job,
They’re gonna get cheated on or they have a big dick
betabuxxing is dead this isnt the 19th century
Lol not for arabs like me, unless i racemix i have to betabuxx since vast majority of arab girls are gold diggers
, but keep coping thinking 99% of men live shitty lives because of what this garbage site told you
Shut up like i said you dont know shit about shit

Go back on reddit u cuck

They’re gonna get cheated on or they have a big dick

Lol not for arabs like me, unless i racemix i have to betabuxx since vast majority of arab girls are gold diggers

Shut up like i said you dont know shit about shit

Go back on reddit u cuck
you think anyone below high htn (99% of men) are incels or "betabuxxers" even with no money
dont tell anyone they dont know anything about life jfl this is cagefuel

you think anyone below high htn (99% of men) are incels or "betabuxxers" even with no money
dont tell anyone they dont know anything about life jfl this is cagefuel
Why do you think most marriages end up in divorce? With a 70% divorces started by woman? Cause she found chad retard

Cheating is so common because having an average face is common

Ur so bluepilled it makes me wanna tear myself into 2

What are u even doing on this site believing this?

Why do you think most marriages end up in divorce? With a 70% divorces started by woman? Cause she found chad retard
dont live in murica, dont care for usa stats, its much lower here

I love how they look but

The vast majority are gold diggers and have a huge ego

Most likely argumentative too

@Xangsane how to cope? Where and when will i meet my stacy wife
Not all are like thst

They’re all gonna wear makeup, would you stop “looksmaxxing” if you got married? Even if ur not tryna impress other women.

Ehhh idkk, they kinda have to wear somewhat modest in the mosque

Brutal, all the fucking arab kid have the same cut tho, so if you can somehow coloring mog them you might be fine
I’m glad wife stayed virgin but I remember she tried to go after tall white passing Levantine guys and wondered why they didn’t want her over some random white girl

She is mulatta Arab

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
If you find one that truly loves you and not the money or whatnot then nafri girls have a incredibly sweet and expressive female personality, way more than any other but that is difficult nowadays

They are like drugs. Very high dopamine rush at the beggining but then after some time you see the reality, especially with money.

The worse of it is not that they are gold diggers because at the end of the day all women are to a certain extent, the worse part is the feeling of betrayal after seeing that it was nothing about you that made that sweetness and all about money.

Never had a relationship but i can see it always. Anyways don't fall on zina son, marriage and act as if you are mid class or low class before marrying.

I love how they look but

The vast majority are gold diggers and have a huge ego

Most likely argumentative too

@Xangsane how to cope? Where and when will i meet my stacy wife
Kill them

If you find one that truly loves you and not the money or whatnot then nafri girls have a incredibly sweet and expressive female personality, way more than any other but that is difficult nowadays
So nafri is the way to go?
They are like drugs. Very high dopamine rush at the beggining but then after some time you see the reality, especially with money.

The worse of it is not that they are gold diggers because at the end of the day all women are to a certain extent, the worse part is the feeling of betrayal after seeing that it was nothing about you that made that sweetness and all about money.
I dont wanna marry a white girl, i wanna keep my culture. But it is hard with arab girls.
Never had a relationship but i can see it always. Anyways don't fall on zina son,
If i ascend I’ll definitely try my hardest to give my life to god but knowing me id definitely commit zina
marriage and act as if you are mid class or low class before marrying.
This is the plan if i can ascend enough

Ideally i lose virgin to virgin

You can change their personality. However you can not change their looks.