How do I cut and get leaner while maintaining gymcel gains

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I am exercising 7 days a week at a reasonably high intensity. I also started to eat at 700-800 calorie deficit without watching macros (it is mainly carbs). Should I keep this going but make sure to just eat protein?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and pneumocystosis
I am exercising 7 days a week at a reasonably high intensity. I also started to eat at 700-800 calorie deficit without watching macros (it is mainly carbs). Should I keep this going but make sure to just eat protein?
protein only is obviously impossible.
make sure to get healthy fats in from meat and eggs.

You want high T levels throughout your cut too, so maintain high cholesterol, protein (obv), zinc, vit D, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, sub5inchcel, House Lannister and 1 other person
If you want to keep gaining muscle its tough without bulking.

If you just want to keep what you have - high protein and some calorie defict. Too fast and its almost impossible not to lose muscle without being on roids.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Trust me do a 500 calorie deficit but with very healthy foods for best results

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lawton88 and House Lannister
Trust me do a 500 calorie deficit but with very healthy foods for best results
Yeah will probably decrease my deficit rn is painful as well

Keep protein intake very high, don't have too much of a deficit (a 500 cal deficit is a good level), and work out 6 days a week. You will lean out quickly while retaining muscle

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
go on cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and House Lannister
why 7 days

See my username

But yeah make sure you're getting a lot of protein, adequate sleep and don't go to heavy on the deficit, even 800 cals is probably too much if you want to preserve as much muscle as possible.

>he thinks he can keep his gains cutting as a natty
💀💀💀💀