How do i cut off my friend that i knew for 4 years

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
This dude is just so negative all the time . He projects all his insecurities to me all the time . Everytime hes having a shitty day he just throws that shit towards me . I dont give a fuck anymore . Keep in mind i have other friends , i dont need this motherfucker . All he has is me and nobody else . Do i ghost him? Thats what im probably gonna do , with no explanation . Either that or i might straight up shoot him with my .45

Last edited:
I hope he beats your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19036
Dont care , If i keep hanging out with him he will push me to the point i actually get mad and turn into Ramirez
I don't care either,I hope he beats your ass and sends you to the ER

You'll be choking on his cock
02F04B36 DD40 4D60 8E08 A0481DD4E273
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and DwayneWhite55
Be a man and just tell him to his face he's being a bitch and you won't be his friend anymore unless he stops that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Maybe tell him that his constant negativity is a problem?

Have you guys tried therapy to solve your issues - talking to a psychologist, explaining what's wrong, listening to advice, etc...
sad-concerned-man-talking-to-psychologist-being-worried-unhappy-men-sitting-opposite-her-worrying-his-boyfriend-88225794.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
This dude is just so negative all the time . He projects all his insecurities to me all the time . Everytime hes having a shitty day he just throws that shit towards me . I dont give a fuck anymore . Keep in mind i have other friends , i dont need this motherfucker . All he has is me and nobody else . Do i ghost him? Thats what im probably gonna do , with no explanation . Either that or i might straight up shoot him with my .45
Ghost him