How do I deal with being chad

D

Deleted member 23625

Iron
Okay so I started to look bad and then I got into lookmax. now I look like a chad, girls are worshiping me, even these black piller worship me as chad now and stuff, my ego is boosting in a unhealthy way, I’m starting to be evil, but I’m still socially over, and social tips and how do I deal with this?

Erm youre indian so thats a nice imagination you have there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, Mongrelcel, sergeant blackpill and 8 others
Could you try to answer my question? How should I deal with this ego

Narcissism is a one-way street, there is no going back.
That being said the only street you should be concerned with is the one you shit in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, Nims, Mongrelcel and 10 others
Okay so I started to look bad and then I got into lookmax. now I look like a chad, girls are worshiping me, even these black piller worship me as chad now and stuff, my ego is boosting in a unhealthy way, I’m starting to be evil, but I’m still socially over, and social tips and how do I deal with this?
ego is good. i used to be too humble and kind, and that was a mistake. just dont externalise it, keep it in your mind

Narcissism is a one-way street, there is no going back.
That being said the only street you should be concerned with is the one you shit in
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and sergeant blackpill
Okay, now wake up from the Metaverse

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, ascension and Dr. Mog
watch bluelock anime op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and sergeant blackpill