How do I deal with gaslighting and surgery shaming?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
So when I told my parents that I'm 100% going to get fillers and maybe surgeries afterward for MY OWN MONEY, they start to gaslight me with "muh muh you are already good looking", they get disappointed and they are sending me to therapy that will cost the same amount of money as fillers ffs(I will just sit completely silently or troll the therapist so he or she will throw me out). Even if I show them my morphed pics or tell the story of @Amnesia they still get very angry and will shame me for fillers/surgeries for the rest of my life.

My friends gaslight and shame me for wanting surgeries as well, they say that I'm just not confident. Guy friends tend to say "if you are ugly then what we are" and foid friends say "muh muh good looking people are the most insecure".

How can I deal with these? If things remain the same I will rope before my 20th birthday.

@aBetterMii @TRUE_CEL @bonelessMan

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, sergeant blackpill, jflsnowdzz and 8 others
Imagine letting anyone know you’re getting surgeries, bro I skinmaxxed and I never told anyone about how I did it. People at my gym asked me what I did for my skin and I just tell them to drink water :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, litaz, Overthinker and 30 others
You shouldn't have told your friends in the first place. Not much to do other than to ignore what they have to say

• +1
Reactions: babineux, diabolusx666, jflsnowdzz and 13 others
You shouldn't have told your friends in the first place. Not much to do other than to ignore what they have to say
I mean what will I say if they ask wtf happened to your nose/chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babineux, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
You shouldn't of told them in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: babineux, jflsnowdzz, rand anon and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You'd just have to deny or come up with an explanation assuming you hadn't already said something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
You'd just have to deny or come up with an explanation assuming you hadn't already said something
Dude they see me 24/7 and know exactly that nothing will change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19766 and Matthias8272
@mrriceguy lie about it. They're just going to invalidate your experiences so there's no point in trying to explain to them why you want to get filler.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, jojoyou and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 24444
Dude they see me 24/7 and know exactly that nothing will change
Depends how drastic your changes are, and the reason you would do it is to avoid what's happening now but you skipped to the last step instead of trying to create an ideal scenario

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19766
Tell them you had an accident
Tbh I'm losing hope even in surgeries like I had to get 3+ to look normal fillers are probably cope

• Hmm...
Pull a Zac Efron and say you fucking banged your jaw really hard somewhere and the masseters grew super huge as a result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 24444
They are not stupid and will be even angrier when they find out(parents)
According to the UN definition of health, lack of attractiveness can be considered a social disability. Since ugly people are treated poorly, plastic surgery is a way to improve your social health. You should not be intimidated in wanting a better quality of life for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Danish_Retard
Imagine letting ur shit family and friends hold u back

The worst part is they all told me not to but then admitted it looked better after

Why would u ever care what they think, its ur face tell them to fuck off. Ur parents are going to take it personal cause essentially ur telling them their genes are shit cause their genes created ur looks

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, litaz, mewcoper and 14 others
Pull a Zac Efron and say you fucking banged your jaw really hard somewhere and the masseters grew super huge as a result
Ok I will do it for the chin but paranasal/nose? Since even my parents troll me for having shitty nose and they will 200% if I get a good one

• JFL
you dont need surgeries. Most of amnesia's ascension is softmaxxing + better pics.
Just softmax as much as possible
surgeries are for people with critical failos, not for ppl who have around avg features and want to make them highly above average

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19766 and Artemis
Imagine letting anyone know you’re getting surgeries, bro I skinmaxxed and I never told anyone about how I did it. People at my gym asked me what I did for my skin and I just tell them to drink water :feelshaha:
Just take more showers bro

Touch some grass too

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, jojoyou and Deleted member 24444
Just take more showers bro

Touch some grass too
Since joining this forum I developed extreme bulimia and constant panic attacks, when I go out I just stand and stare without blinking

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, sergeant blackpill, Prince88 and 2 others
you dont need surgeries. Most of amnesia's ascension is softmaxxing + better pics.
surgeries are for people with critical failos, not for ppl who have around avg features and want to make them highly above average
Dude I'm already softmaxed and also I'm planning surgeries, not for muh women but for stop hating my face

So when I told my parents that I'm 100% going to get fillers and maybe surgeries afterward for MY OWN MONEY, they start to gaslight me with "muh muh you are already good looking", they get disappointed and they are sending me to therapy that will cost the same amount of money as fillers ffs(I will just sit completely silently or troll the therapist so he or she will throw me out). Even if I show them my morphed pics or tell the story of @Amnesia they still get very angry and will shame me for fillers/surgeries for the rest of my life.

My friends gaslight and shame me for wanting surgeries as well, they say that I'm just not confident. Guy friends tend to say "if you are ugly then what we are" and foid friends say "muh muh good looking people are the most insecure".

How can I deal with these? If things remain the same I will rope before my 20th birthday.

@aBetterMii @TRUE_CEL @bonelessMan
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 24444
Listen to your parents young man!

• JFL
Imagine letting ur shit family and friends hold u back

The worst part is they all told me not to but then admitted it looked better after

Why would u ever care what they think, its ur face tell them to fuck off. Ur parents are going to take it personal cause essentially ur telling them their genes are shit cause their genes created ur looks
Dude my whole family is doctors and if I get paranasal there is even a chance that they will send me to undo it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Danish_Retard, Artemis and 1 other person
Dude my whole family is doctors and if I get paranasal there is even a chance that they will send me to undo it

i am so glad i was completely independent from my family by 18

give them the middle finger and go do it then

• +1
Reactions: jam, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 24444
tell them that god gave them double the IQ genes as compensation for forgetting the looks. and you're putting that IQ to use to fix god's mistakes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Danish_Retard, Artemis and 1 other person
i am so glad i was completely independent from my family by 18

give them the middle finger and go do it then
Thanks for the kind support words bhai, I hope I will have as great transformation as you

Dude I'm already softmaxed and also I'm planning surgeries, not for muh women but for stop hating my face
you only hate your face because of external factors, like comparing it to others etc
you will always have more attractive people to compare yourself to, so surgeries wont be the be all end all solution
this is how you get an addiction and overdo it, and you start looking like the bogdanoffs

the only reason to surgerymax is, to get women, if you truly think its gonna help you get any. Because at that point, you get the previously determined surgeries, you get the women and youre satisfied so you dont do anymore. But if its as you put it, to stop hating your face, theres no clear goal to achieve and your face will never have perfect features so you will eternally chase "better" and better features

this only doesnt apply if you have a severly deformed feature, in which case fixing it might remove all insecurities, but all youre doing is trying to aimlessly perfect your face which simply wont happen and or isnt achievable
i've had insecurities about my features, but ive always seen surgerymaxxing as silly, so i never had any plans to fix them. And once you realize you have to live with them, you accept it and youre no longer insecure. I used to be insecure about my chin being too short, my forehead being big, nowadays i dont care.

I think you should tell your parents that youve changed your mind and just move on, surgerymaxxing is a meme for normie level people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19766, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
you only hate your face because of external factors, like comparing it to others etc
you will always have more attractive people to compare yourself to, so surgeries wont be the be all end all solution
this is how you get an addiction and overdo it, and you start looking like the bogdanoffs

the only reason to surgerymax is, to get women, if you truly think its gonna help you get any. Because at that point, you get the previously determined surgeries, you get the women and youre satisfied so you dont do anymore. But if its as you put it, to stop hating your face, theres no clear goal to achieve and your face will never have perfect features so you will eternally chase "better" and better features

this only doesnt apply if you have a severly deformed feature, in which case fixing it might remove all insecurities, but all youre doing is trying to aimlessly perfect your face which simply wont happen and or isnt achievable
i've had insecurities about my features, but ive always seen surgerymaxxing as silly, so i never had any plans to fix them. And once you realize you have to live with them, you accept it and youre no longer insecure. I used to be insecure about my chin being too short, my forehead being big, nowadays i dont care.

I think you should tell your parents that youve changed your mind and just move on, surgerymaxxing is a meme for normie level people
I mean my paranasal area is severely recessed, isn't it?

• JFL
IRRELEVANT IF IT LOOKS GOOD

I mean my paranasal area is severely recessed, isn't it?
looks about normal for someone with asian admixture
even if you get rhino, i personally dont see much of an improvement overall
2022-12-07-09-25-39-jpg.1984522

its quite literally an obsession with this "straight nose" shape which is COMPLETELY arbitrary
in the grand scheme of things theres virtually no improvement

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
looks about normal for someone with asian admixture
even if you get rhino, i personally dont see much of an improvement overall
View attachment 2028643
2022-12-07-09-25-39-jpg.1984522

its quite literally an obsession with this "straight nose" shape which is COMPLETELY arbitrary
in the grand scheme of things theres virtually no improvement
Photo 2023 01 06 16 12 10

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
2nd pic looks like one of those caricatures of the irish from 19th century
scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg

and from the front you look fine, side profile is a cope
2nd one is giga recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you're dumb as shit op 🥰

You shouldn't of told them in the first place.

Mewing as always. That's literally the purpouse of mewing to cover up surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 24444
And let's be honest, PHOTOSHOP :feelshehe:

Lol at retards who believe everything they see on the internet...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 13787
Mewing as always. That's literally the purpouse of mewing to cover up surgeries.
Fuck, I will say hard mewing and some weird nose massages thanks bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You do realise fillers won’t completely transform your face unless you do upwards of 6ML+ which is impractical and cost thousands. You can get it done without anyone realising. People will just think you lost weight or sleep better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You do realise fillers won’t completely transform your face unless you do upwards of 6ML+ which is impractical and cost thousands. You can get it done without anyone realising. People will just think you lost weight or sleep better
I know, I just need a little bit
Photo 2023 01 06 17 07 28 Photo 2023 01 04 17 41 56