How do I deal with gaslighting and surgery shaming?

That’s only going to take 2-3ml why would you tell anyone lol
Because besides fillers I'm also planning paranasal, rhino,genio and UEE fat graft

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Mf who talks to their fuckin dad about some online dudes looksmaxxing ascension thats autistic as shit
I was talking about this as an argument why I should do it

Because besides fillers I'm also planning paranasal, rhino,genio and UEE fat graft
You don’t have extreme uee so if anyone ever asked you could just say you sleep better and fixed diet, genio will make you look better but it won’t be implant size so to normies it won’t look too extreme just say you chew and did jaw workouts. the only thing that might be obvious is rhino and even then you can say breathing problems

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 24444
Imagine letting anyone know you’re getting surgeries, bro I skinmaxxed and I never told anyone about how I did it. People at my gym asked me what I did for my skin and I just tell them to drink water :feelshaha:
cuck. its the gym not your hs social circle help the gymbros out

You don’t have extreme uee so if anyone ever asked you could just say you sleep better and fixed diet, genio will make you look better but it won’t be implant size so to normies it won’t look too extreme just say you chew and did jaw workouts. the only thing that might be obvious is rhino and even then you can say breathing problems
Legit, I will just get fillers and then leave my country for one year to surgrerymax and then fraud

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
Legit, I will just get fillers and then leave my country for one year to surgrerymax and then fraud
you dont need to go awol for the sugeries youre going to do, keep in mind when normies hear plastic surgery they think looking like a ken doll or getting bogged as the result which aint going to happen with your surgeries apart from botched rhino which i dont think you need if thats you in pfp

• +1
you dont need to go awol for the sugeries youre going to do, keep in mind when normies hear plastic surgery they think looking like a ken doll or getting bogged as the result which aint going to happen with your surgeries apart from botched rhino which i dont think you need if thats you in pfp
Yep it's me, btw do you think I'm good to go with just fillers?

I have the same issue tbh, which is why I'm going to moneymax, then move away from home for a few years and get surgeries without telling anyone.

• Woah
Don't do this to your nose tip, it looks too feminine. Just fix the dorsal hump with filler and that's it.

photo_2023-01-04_17-41-56-jpg.2028684

Yep it's me, btw do you think I'm good to go with just fillers?
yeh you just need chin fillers and your hair is a bit wispy so even combing that with korean perm would be good and if you do that together with the filler theres 0% chance of anyone noticing any fillers if youre that paranoid

• +1
I have the same issue tbh, which is why I'm going to moneymax, then move away from home for a few years and get surgeries without telling anyone.
Yeah same, glad more countries are opening digital nomad visa

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ascension
You don’t tell people what you are going to do retard as long as you know that’s enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 24444
Age and location? If you have panic attacks and such mentalceldom is a possibility. If you havent tried for a year or 2 in college then you might wanba hold off on surgeries till u see if ur truly unattractive to the type of girls u go for

Age and location? If you have panic attacks and such mentalceldom is a possibility. If you havent tried for a year or 2 in college then you might wanba hold off on surgeries till u see if ur truly unattractive to the type of girls u go for
19, Kazakhstan
Once again a reminder that I'm doing it to mog others, not for muh women since I can comfortably get HTB/Stacylites

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and aBetterMii
19, Kazakhstan
Once again a reminder that I'm doing it to mog others, not for muh women since I can comfortably get HTB/Stacylites
Wtf, brag post

Dude I'm already softmaxed and also I'm planning surgeries, not for muh women but for stop hating my face
Maybe try working on your personality incel?

So when I told my parents that I'm 100% going to get fillers and maybe surgeries afterward for MY OWN MONEY, they start to gaslight me with "muh muh you are already good looking", they get disappointed and they are sending me to therapy that will cost the same amount of money as fillers ffs(I will just sit completely silently or troll the therapist so he or she will throw me out). Even if I show them my morphed pics or tell the story of @Amnesia they still get very angry and will shame me for fillers/surgeries for the rest of my life.

My friends gaslight and shame me for wanting surgeries as well, they say that I'm just not confident. Guy friends tend to say "if you are ugly then what we are" and foid friends say "muh muh good looking people are the most insecure".

How can I deal with these? If things remain the same I will rope before my 20th birthday.

@aBetterMii @TRUE_CEL @bonelessMan
Bhai I think you look good 😊

But also tell your parents in South Korea they give plastic surgery as birthday gifts and that 1 in 3 or even 1 in 2 people get plastic surgery over there!

• JFL
Imagine letting anyone know you’re getting surgeries, bro I skinmaxxed and I never told anyone about how I did it. People at my gym asked me what I did for my skin and I just tell them to drink water :feelshaha:
You are officially a Pakistani spy who purposely spreads false information to affect Indians. 😱

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and jojoyou
So when I told my parents that I'm 100% going to get fillers and maybe surgeries afterward for MY OWN MONEY, they start to gaslight me with "muh muh you are already good looking", they get disappointed and they are sending me to therapy that will cost the same amount of money as fillers ffs(I will just sit completely silently or troll the therapist so he or she will throw me out). Even if I show them my morphed pics or tell the story of @Amnesia they still get very angry and will shame me for fillers/surgeries for the rest of my life.

My friends gaslight and shame me for wanting surgeries as well, they say that I'm just not confident. Guy friends tend to say "if you are ugly then what we are" and foid friends say "muh muh good looking people are the most insecure".

How can I deal with these? If things remain the same I will rope before my 20th birthday.

@aBetterMii @TRUE_CEL @bonelessMan
dont tell them dmbass

• +1
I mean my paranasal area is severely recessed, isn't it?
Are you talking about your nose bridge
Ok I will do it for the chin but paranasal/nose? Since even my parents troll me for having shitty nose and they will 200% if I get a good one
Say you broke it, it's OK, I know your pain. I have a bad nose compared to both of my parents as well and it's annoying.

• +1
Are you saying your nose isn't projected enough? Is that the issue? Or that your midface is recessed?

And also those contacts JFL. Do you really wear them in public? Low inhib asf tbh please lmk how your experience with them has been because I've been considering getting some for a while now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Your such an idiot for telling your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 19766
Eh mine are the same. Fucking hate these fucking faggots man

• +1
Morph

Both, look at those nasolabial folds and shitty nose
You have a low nose bridge as well, are you gonna do anything about that as well or do you not care about it? I'm not trying to convince you to "fix" that btw I'm just genuinely curious because I see other ricecels doing it.

You have a low nose bridge as well, are you gonna do anything about that as well or do you not care about it? I'm not trying to convince you to "fix" that btw I'm just genuinely curious because I see other ricecels doing it.
Of course I'm fixing it too

• +1
Of course I'm fixing it too
How will you do that? Do you have a morph of what you're expecting? I believe the surgery is called low radix augmentation if that's what you're thinking of. All the results I've seen have been from crooked/hooked noses though, just saying.

How will you do that? Do you have a morph of what you're expecting? I believe the surgery is called low radix augmentation if that's what you're thinking of. All the results I've seen have been from crooked/hooked noses though, just saying.
Photo 2022 12 17 21 29 13

• +1
8EC70DED E28B 4CB3 ABD3 3F4F9DFFF6D1

Get paranasal implants in korea

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 24444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
Stop being Asian and caucasianmax. That’s what I’m gonna do but I’m a hapa and not full Asian.
So basically chin fillers, rhino+paranasal? Also, should I do something eye related?

So basically chin fillers, rhino+paranasal? Also, should I do something eye related?
How do I differentiate Kazakh women from east-asians like Chinese Korean Japanese???

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Face-wise, no way to differentiate?
Light brown hair, white skin, rarely grey eyes
Face wise - double eyelids

But sometimes you can't really differentiate because a decent amount of Kazakh people have brown skin and monolid, I dodged a big bullet and got the best pheno possible in this country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017