How do i destroy my collagen locally?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
So as you know, the less collagen you have, thinner the skin.

So i want to eviscerate my forearm collagen to have paper thin skinned veiny as fuck arms.

Do you guys know how to?

• JFL
Reactions: descension, chincel11, Aero and 7 others
Lose weight fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30843, mathis, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Lose weight fat fuck
bro i know that this is first things first. dont suggest me water tier alternatives, i am trying to find new inovative methods.

perhaps forearm liposuction??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, WhiteGoodman and jojoyou
bro i know that this is first things first. dont suggest me water tier alternatives, i am trying to find new inovative methods.

perhaps forearm liposuction??
Not worth the risk and result ratio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
just get a grip ring and spam it when you have free time, also just leanmax, u must be trolling tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 23554
just get some sun light on your forearms (over for my grammar)

• JFL
just get a grip ring and spam it when you have free time, also just leanmax, u must be trolling tbh
no i am not trolling i am trying to find long lasting, inovative methods. i already learned a few ones (not mentioned here).

Minoxidil use is reported to nuke your collagen (because of alcohol composition), it could help.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Deleted member 23554 and Tallooksmaxxer
Minoxidil use is reported to nuke your collagen (because of alcohol composition), it could help.
yeah it works. i tried it 10 days for beardmaxxing and covering my rat chin but i had to stop since it became dry as fuck despite moisturizing a few times a day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and Tallooksmaxxer
so ideal bro
AdobeStock 280820585 Resized for hero

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13264, mathis, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
get lean, debloat and use lipogel on forearms this is much better than removing collagen

So i want to eviscerate my forearm collagen to have paper thin skinned veiny as fuck arms.

Do you guys know how to?
Better strategy is, obviously, debloat and use something like Citruline to increase nitrogen oxide to pump your veins (don't get them to "spider web" point, though). Reducing collagen, if I remember correctly, makes sense for fimosis, steroid creams are used.

• Hmm...

Do you guys know how to?
winstrol

• +1
Blast tren

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, crerea and Tallooksmaxxer
i thought it increases collagen production?
in the joints and tendonsit does massively which is why the body must compensate by making them brittle. this is why many people on winstrol have joint pain or fear of tearing their tendons. in the facial skin especially harsh dht steroids like winstrol, halotestin and tren will make your skin paper thin and non-elastic

• +1
Instead of losing weight or improving your circulation you rather destroy your skin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and Tallooksmaxxer
I hope this is a troll post because that's a retarded idea but technically you could do so by rubbing tretinoin all over the area and then bathing it in the sun for like 30 mins. You'll get a fucked sunburn, wait for it to heal then repeat for as long as it takes to eradicate all your collagen.

• JFL
it's not collagen but subcutaneous fat that causes this.

only option is fat dissolvers because no one's gonna lipo your arms.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and PseudoMaxxer

Do you guys know how to?
I already have that it’s not that cool tbh. Even when I was 30% body fat as a kid I could see all the tendons in my forearm. They are like perma lean and dry but it still doesn’t look insane or anything just walking around, just focus on getting leaner and mb hop on a vasodilator if u want to look vascular. U can look into some sarms like rad-140 if that floats your boat

• Love it