How do I dress better as a guy in highschool

GLooksmax

GLooksmax

Iron
I always look at the other kids in school and want to dress like them. I usually just wear nike sweatpants, nike or addidas shirt, and white or black shoes. What brands/ websites should I shop at. Do I need to get specific clothes for my skin color (white) or my hair (blonde). Pls answer I need help fast

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: antony 726, Outerz14 and Funnyunenjoyer1
I always look at the other kids in school and want to dress like them. I usually just wear nike sweatpants, nike or addidas shirt, and white or black shoes. What brands/ websites should I shop at. Do I need to get specific clothes for my skin color (white) or my hair (blonde). Pls answer I need help fast
dress like a curry, orange shirt , Jeans and sandals. ( Ultimate low inhib mogger outfit guaranteed to creampie any white girl)
430px Currycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and antony 726
Don’t bro just be normal
Wear black or white t shirt and a big pants and normal shoes

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Just dress normal bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and antony 726
get a good amount of muscle and softmaxx face, anything looks good on a guy thats decently fit and atleast htn. don't overdo jewlery just wear a chain/necklace if you want and a bracelet/watch.

I'll list u some brands that have good clothes though

Uniqlo
Carrhart
Sometimes Pacsun
Any thrift store like goodwill
Levi's for pants
Zara for old money

• +1
Reactions: GLooksmax
Levi's 501 for the pants
And maybe some Baggy pants

And Vlone tshirt/Or just baggy tshirts Black,White,Dark brown,And Grey Neutral moggs But do not Forget about the 3 color rule no more then 3 neutral color in your outfit

Levi's 501 for the pants
And maybe some Baggy pants

And Vlone tshirt/Or just baggy tshirts Black,White,Dark brown,And Grey Neutral moggs But do not Forget about the 3 color rule no more then 3 neutral color in your outfit
unc still rocking vlone in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, zosztre and dostoyevski
unc still rocking vlone in 2024
what should i do i live in turkey people doesnt even know what is vlone they wear nike shirts lacoste shirts (probably replica)
I also wear some replicas JFL but i got 4 real vlone shirts and the price is literally fucking 3300 Turkish liras brutal countrypill

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
what should i do i live in turkey people doesnt even know what is vlone they wear nike shirts lacoste shirts (probably replica)
I also wear some replicas JFL but i got 4 real vlone shirts and the price is literally fucking 3300 Turkish liras brutal countrypill
just buy reps ngl and wear whatever you want idk what the style is in turkey

just buy reps ngl and wear whatever you want idk what the style is in turkey
%15 of the people wears like uk drip shit
%25 wears basic style White shirt and black pants etc.
%15 wearsreplicas armani shirt armani shorts JFL
%25 of people wear streetwear baggy pants and baggy shirt but its so basic
%20 of the people is old they r just wearing polo tshirt and denim pants ( they r rocking tho)
%5 of the people is really fashionmaxxed nigger i hate this guys bro