D
Deleted member 21467
The life of despair is too much to bare
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2022
- Posts
- 9,573
- Reputation
- 9,825
I need to get away from them not only are they all bluepilled but they are all annoying and mean and lack awareness how do I escape them
My mom is so mean to me because I’m non nt she always yells at me even when I was younger she was worse to me and now I feel like she’s trying to condition me to be with her by giving me money and shit
So how do I get tf out? I just want to be by myself
My mom is so mean to me because I’m non nt she always yells at me even when I was younger she was worse to me and now I feel like she’s trying to condition me to be with her by giving me money and shit
So how do I get tf out? I just want to be by myself