How do I finally get rid of blackheads on nose?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Some user said to me that benzoyl peroxide will help.
Can you tell me the name of one product?

make sure they're not sebaceous filaments first.

you won't be the first or the last that makes this mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Mr.Proper and Elvisandreaa
accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666 and twilight
Finish puberty

I'm going to subscribe to this thread. I have some myself too.
Thanks fellow Caucasoid.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
everything else is cope, only accutane made my blackheads literally fall out
same but once I stopped they came back over

• +1
Reactions: twilight
make sure they're not sebaceous filaments first.

you won't be the first or the last that makes this mistake.
I compared pics of today vs pics from like a year. they are def not sebacesous filaments

did they come back in the same amount?
no I think its only because of the lingering sebum production inhibition effect that Accutane has

Your skin is too oily, you need to take a retinoid. Depending on how well your body takes it, tret may be more than enough or Accutane may be needed.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Only Isotretenoin (Accutane) works.

Everything else is 100% cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: babineux
I compared pics of today vs pics from like a year. they are def not sebacesous filaments
No they definitely are SFs probably, that still doesnt change the fact that Isotretenoin (Accutane) is the only thing that works to get rid of them.

No they definitely are SFs probably, that still doesnt change the fact that Isotretenoin (Accutane) is the only thing that works to get rid of them.
what if I take acutane together with fin and min? any problems?

Go to a fucking cosmetics saloon, that's what I did. They'll use tweezers to pluck it out.

How recently...? They should come back in 1-2 months..
if it was 1-2months I would be doing that, it will come back in 2 days and thats if they manage to remove them and not scar you

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
if it was 1-2months I would be doing that, it will come back in 2 days and thats if they manage to remove them and not scar you
Well I meant fully come back to as bad looking. So yeah after a month it would be right back to normal I mean.

Well I meant fully come back to as bad looking.
yeah they will comeback in two days max if not same day its not a viable solution, did you try salicylic acid ?

yeah they will comeback in two days max if not same day its not a viable solution, did you try salicylic acid ?
I dont remember what I did when I noticed them coming back other than make another Derm appointment and get more Accutane. I tried salicylic acid to try to get rid of them originally before Accutane and it didnt work obviously... if thats what u mean

I dont remember what I did when I noticed them coming back other than make another Derm appointment and get more Accutane. I tried salicylic acid to try to get rid of them originally before Accutane and it didnt work obviously... if thats what u mean
fuck its over, once I get some money I will experiment well with multiple things and figure out the lowest accutane dosage to keep them at bay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999 and CursedOne
Only Acutane works, damn really over I guess

• So Sad
fuck its over, once I get some money I will experiment well with multiple things and figure out the lowest accutane dosage to keep them at bay
The lowest dose is whatever you can find, cuz any dose turns off your oil production, and Accutane leaves your system after 115 hours so you just gotta take 1 pill every some day before 115 hours to make sure its always in your system.

So yeah tbh idek the point of taking 80mg a day cuz like 5mg every 4 days would work too.

Attachments

• 55564500-DF2A-4A59-8F30-2CE1EC27F621.jpeg
    55564500-DF2A-4A59-8F30-2CE1EC27F621.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 0
The lowest dose is whatever you can find, cuz any dose turns off your oil production, and Accutane leaves your system after 115 hours so you just gotta take 1 pill every some day before 115 hours to make sure its always in your system.

So yeah tbh idek the point of taking 80mg a day cuz like 5mg every 4 days would work too.
No sadly. I was on 20MG every other day and that wasnt enough, the blackheads were gone but the sebum inhibition wasnt enough and I had sabaecous filaments halfway out of my pores like this
29ccca8b829d4379901a17cf2f90768b8e062c00174a11eb9340c3d55bc0fd92

Meanwhile when I was on 40mg/day there was absolutely nothing not even visible pores

Whats the lowest dose you tried and got rid of your blackheads ?

No sadly. I was on 20MG every other day and that wasnt enough, the blackheads were gone but the sebum inhibition wasnt enough and I had sabaecous filaments halfway out of my pores like this View attachment 1966520
Meanwhile when I was on 40mg/day there was absolutely nothing not even visible pores
U say 20mg every other day but for how long did u do that for? Id say u just need to be on a accutane dose for a FULL MONTH as in everyday which should get them out so that they arent hanging out and then u can switch to every x day

Whats the lowest dose you tried and got rid of your blackheads ?
40mg every 72 hours, sometimes 96, i never got a pill lower than 40mg

I started at 40mg every day for a month first tho

Salycilic acid or BHA % serum

U say 20mg every other day but for how long did u do that for? Id say u just need to be on a accutane dose for a FULL MONTH as in everyday which should get them out so that they arent hanging out and then u can switch to every x day
Yeah thats what I did but then the body started to produce a bit more sebum which would accumulate into little strains and fall so I had white stuff always coming from my nose. So you will need 40mg/day for total sebum production inhibition to get that nice aesthetic clean look. sadly that trick 5mg every 3 days wont work. Try it yourself next time get 20mg and run it every other day and you will see

• +1