How do i fix my anterior crossbite at 16

L

lockedincurry

Iron
I'm 16, is it possible to fix my anterior crossbite with mewing or do I need to get braces or jaw surgery, if so what procedure is recommended?

Never fucking mention mewing again.

You will likely need orthodontic work. Consult with a few orthodontists.

Do not let them extract any teeth, however.

Never fucking mention mewing again.

You will likely need orthodontic work. Consult with a few orthodontists.

Do not let them extract any teeth, however.
dont listen to this retard an orthodontist will fuck up your maxilla and youll look like a cuck

dont listen to this retard an orthodontist will fuck up your maxilla and youll look like a cuck
How the fuck is he going to fix an anterior crossbite with mewing? :lul:

I agree lots of orthos are retarded jews but it's your job to sort out which is good and which isn't

How the fuck is he going to fix an anterior crossbite with mewing? :lul:

I agree lots of orthos are retarded jews but it's your job to sort out which is good and which isn't
far better to have a slight overbite (if he has a minor one) than a recessed maxilla

you can get away with an overbite, never with a fucked up skull you need lefort to do that and no one is doing that

far better to have a slight overbite (if he has a minor one) than a recessed maxilla

you can get away with an overbite, never with a fucked up skull you need lefort to do that and no one is doing that
I have a slight underbite

OP says he has an anterior crossbite, meaning that his lower teeth sit in front of some of his front teeth

I don't think they'd recess the maxilla for that, but every ortho's plan is different ofc

I generally agree with all your points however. If it's just a minor tooth flaw I don't think thousands of dollars spent on braces is worth it

However I still think OP should consult with an ortho just to see what their plan is. Most ortho consultations are free and you can see what the ortho can plan for your teeth. If OP sees that the ortho plans to recess them, he can just not work with them.

There are still lots of retarded retraction focused jew orthos, but lately there's been a growing trend of airway and expansion focused orthos as medical knowledge is improving. OP should find one of those if possible

OP says he has an anterior crossbite, meaning that his lower teeth sit in front of some of his front teeth

I don't think they'd recess the maxilla for that, but every ortho's plan is different ofc

I generally agree with all your points however. If it's just a minor tooth flaw I don't think thousands of dollars spent on braces is worth it

However I still think OP should consult with an ortho just to see what their plan is. Most ortho consultations are free and you can see what the ortho can plan for your teeth. If OP sees that the ortho plans to recess them, he can just not work with them.

There are still lots of retarded retraction focused jew orthos, but lately there's been a growing trend of airway and expansion focused orthos as medical knowledge is improving. OP should find one of those if possible
well anyways, braces wont fuck up your maxilla, they may make it appear smaller but it doesnt actually change your skull shape thats just how it appears cause your teeth are aligned back how they should be

well anyways, braces wont fuck up your maxilla, they may make it appear smaller but it doesnt actually change your skull shape thats just how it appears cause your teeth are aligned back how they should be
good bro I need a smaller maxilla

86672B68 787B 435D BA2F EC5A7FF6B27F

Do you have this? Brutal if yes, do orthognathics and jaw surgery ASAP, mewing is an basic you need to survive it’s not an treatment