How do I fix my asymmetrical eyes?

thraxcell

thraxcell

Iron
I have asymmetrical eyes, one of my eyes are lower than my other and it’s really messing with me. I’ve asked people if it’s noticeable and they disagree. Although when using invert filters it’s hard to believe others don’t see what I see. I’ve been sleeping on my back for the longest, and have been told doing eye exercises will help.

Is that cope?

I have scoliosis, does that play a part into my face symmetry?

I have asymmetrical eyes, one of my eyes are lower than my other and it’s really messing with me. I’ve asked people if it’s noticeable and they disagree. Although when using invert filters it’s hard to believe others don’t see what I see. I’ve been sleeping on my back for the longest, and have been told doing eye exercises will help.

Is that cope?

send pic nigga

Is that cope?

Dont worry about the asymmetry unless its very bad even brad pitt and other supermodels have asymmetry if u really try noticing it.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Is that cope?

I feel for you. I have the exact same problem. I also have asked people if it is noticeable but they alsways say no. Just pray it will go away by 25 year old

• +1
Reactions: thraxcell and halloweed