D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
Screenshot 2022 12 23 at 73408 pm
Screenshot 2022 12 18 at 63137 pm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jonnyboi04, Iblamejordan and LightSkinNoob
im on precicpice of giving up hope mr anime man, if only i had side profile like u i could maybe feel love from opposite gender for first time in my life. i think its coz i had extraction braces and downward growth, recessed lower maxilla( my upper lip is flat instead of protruding outwards) my mandible is set back. i need mse and implant( i think thats the only way to reopen space for extractioncel), bimax might give me tmd, can i cope with just genio?

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
u would mog w better collagen also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
u can see failed attempt at nose pulling jfl
time for rhino
tf is nose pulling? lmao. i agree, ill definetely go for rhino in few yrs after i get my money up, one of best surgerymaxxes imo

tf is nose pulling? lmao. i agree, ill definetely go for rhino in few yrs after i get my money up, one of best surgerymaxxes imo
ur tip is sort of straight even though the rest of the bridge is a hook shape
not sure if that's normal but it looks like u did the trick where u pushed ur nose tip up to make it upturned and it didn't work out

• +1
ur tip is sort of straight even though the rest of the bridge is a hook shape
not sure if that's normal but it looks like u did the trick where u pushed ur nose tip up to make it upturned and it didn't work out
i see, thats interesting and i might try that out in fact. ye my nose is pre shit ngl lol, a dude said i had big nose once also

D6B15548 A15D 4A83 AB6C 2D57745EBB81

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 15854
606df8e9100c734568d2079d455213f9.jpg
this is ideal side i think, i wont be able to achieve this tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Bimax surgery. Rhino won't be needed because the face will become bigger and the nose will be proportionate to it.
before-after-patient-01.jpg
before-after-patient-06.jpg

• +1
Bimax surgery. Rhino won't be needed because the face will become bigger and the nose will be proportionate to it.
before-after-patient-01.jpg
before-after-patient-06.jpg
oh shit, im reconsidering rn ngl, might just get bimax in few yrs

oh shit, im reconsidering rn ngl, might just get bimax in few yrs
There were multiple topics here about people who think they need rhino to fix their nose, when in reality their nose isn't big, it's just their faces that are recessed, and once they fix that, their face improves and their nose looks balanced, they don't need rhino anymore, bimax is the ultimate surgery that improves facial attractiveness in multiple ways.

mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
There were multiple topics here about people who think they need rhino to fix their nose, when in reality their nose isn't big, it's just their faces that are recessed, and once they fix that, their face improves and their nose looks balanced, they don't need rhino anymore, bimax is the ultimate surgery that improves facial attractiveness in multiple ways.

mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Can you check pms I also needed some advice

Shutterstock_8959653k.jpg
how is his lower maxilla? his upper lip doesent curve out?

hmm ye i think browridge protuberance plays into it quite importantly also

Bro I look exactly like you wtf

• Woah
How can I align my chin with my browridge like you did in the pic?

Bimax with CCW rotation although most likely you will still need a rhino though as even with a bigger jaw your nose will probably still be too big

• +1
Bimax with CCW rotation although most likely you will still need a rhino though as even with a bigger jaw your nose will probably still be too big
what is bimax with ccw? how do you achieve that than regular bimax? like do you ask surgeon for lower maxilla shaving or something like that along with bimax?

didnt you mew lmao

• JFL
Tbh you look quite European

• JFL