how do i fix my disgusting skin quality

normielol

normielol

ugliest ltn
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Posts
40
Reputation
19
I drink water, I eat live an average kid, I go to the gym (im skinny but still), I go outside, I use cleanser.. Yet I still look disgusting and unhealthy, are there any products I could use to improve my skin?
other tips would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9839.jpeg
    IMG_9839.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne
also is getting rid of freckles even possible without laser removal or other hardmaxxes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne
Tretinoin and Azelaic acid routine is exactly what you need, thank me later
 
  • +1
Reactions: normielol
Your skin isn't even that bad; you might just need moisturizer with the cleanser you're already using.
 
  • +1
Reactions: normielol
  • +1
Reactions: normielol
  • +1
Reactions: yetlet808 and normielol
i probably just meant my coloring and freckles
Niacinamide and vitamin C moisturizer might help, and it's less harsh than tret. I recommend this moisturizer; it takes some time to notice any difference, but it's cheap.
1791296230407
 
  • +1
Reactions: normielol
what strength should i get? also u got any links to a hidden amazon one or smth
I'm from Australia so my amazon is probably different, but it's sold as Retinol 0.025% in a white and red box.
And yeah start with 0.025% tret, 20% azl, and you'll need spf30+
 
  • +1
Reactions: normielol

Similar threads

Canni
Replies
4
Views
35
Canni
Canni
mm_oohz
Replies
10
Views
26
otorrinoveterano
otorrinoveterano
itssoover24
Replies
4
Views
41
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
1blameMiles
Replies
12
Views
120
otorrinoveterano
otorrinoveterano
JTheSlayer
Replies
0
Views
56
JTheSlayer
JTheSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top