How do I fix my gynecomastia?

NERG_72

NERG_72

Iron
I am 15 years old, I am 185 cm tall, I have a good frame, my face is not very feminine, I have been lifting weights for almost 3 years, I am not sure if what I have is gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia, but it appeared at the age of 12, when in At that time I stopped eating, I didn't exercise and I didn't leave my house, I'm not very fat and my nipples get small when I touch them, they get wet or I'm cold (you can see it in the last photo), solutions?

IMG MIRROR 20240424 185136
IMG MIRROR 20240424 185145
IMG MIRROR 20240424 185158
IMG MIRROR 20240424 185257

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: adn and wishIwasSalludon
Surgery is the only way =(, definitely mention to ur doctor so he can minimize growth

dont listen to the retards just healthmax

• +1
Reactions: nathan
dont listen to the retards just healthmax
Just being healthy isnt going to fix it, he is probably low t, low hgh, high e, or something. What he needs is a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, MA_ascender and RealSurgerymax
Just being healthy isnt going to fix it, he is probably low t, low hgh, high e, or something. What he needs is a doctor.
Of course, that's why I exceed the average height of the country with the tallest people being only 15 years old

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
If you're Low inhibition you can use this thread to help try and fix your pseudo gyno. It can even lessen real gyno if you have the latter over the former. It's a good thread with IRL testing+results.

Last edited:
holy shit lifting 3 years for this. I think you have klinefelters or some shit you definitely have low T
My gynecomastia was when I had low T, that doesn't mean I currently have low T

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer
I think he has XXY syndrome. Tall, zero gains despite lifting for 3 years (low test), and he has gyno

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
@St.TikTokcel

Just got unbanned and look at what I see

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, St.TikTokcel and MA_ascender
I am 15 years old, I am 185 cm tall, I have a good frame, my face is not very feminine, I have been lifting weights for almost 3 years, I am not sure if what I have is gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia, but it appeared at the age of 12, when in At that time I stopped eating, I didn't exercise and I didn't leave my house, I'm not very fat and my nipples get small when I touch them, they get wet or I'm cold (you can see it in the last photo), solutions?

View attachment 2878247View attachment 2878248View attachment 2878249View attachment 2878250
See a doctor is the best choice but aromasin could kill your gyno, it’s usually caused by high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
I have seen how some classmates at my school, taller than me, with a much greater dimorphism, have gynecomastia
Yeah cause T aromatizes into E

View attachment 2878247View attachment 2878248View attachment 2878249View attachment 2878250
“Never lose your smile” god and irl you’re a dysgenic framlet 15 year old brutal

• +1
Reactions: N1666
“Never lose your smile” god and irl you’re a dysgenic framlet 15 year old brutal
Literally at 12 years old I had already had more female attention than you will have in your entire life

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan, nathan and wishIwasSalludon
Literally at 12 years old I had already had more female attention than you will have in your entire life
not with those bitch tits

ok but for real just see a doctor instead of asking for advice on dalits.org

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

Lifting for 3 looking like that? You should just ropemaxx at that point narrow clavicle bad insertions and you are fat
Framecell

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

Go blue pill or you will die sad

Lifting for 3 looking like that? You should just ropemaxx at that point narrow clavicle bad insertions and you are fat
Framecell
I have the average frame of an adult, losing fat is not difficult, everyone around me tells me that they see me getting wider and stronger every time, I literally have the genetics to be a winner, I will be your future boss 10 years younger than you, which fucks all the employees, and you're telling me that ropemax??? Your brain is so trained that you think that with 2.5 years of training you will become cbum

I have the average frame of an adult, losing fat is not difficult, everyone around me tells me that they see me getting wider and stronger every time, I literally have the genetics to be a winner, I will be your future boss 10 years younger than you, which fucks all the employees, and you're telling me that ropemax??? Your brain is so trained that you think that with 2.5 years of training you will become cbum
I trained for 2 years and i look much better you just seems to be autistic and your routine is bad asf and im probably around your age bro if not younger

At least 5 whole eggs a day and lot of chest exercises

I trained for 2 years and i look much better you just seems to be autistic and your routine is bad asf and im probably around your age bro if not younger
I would also like to know your height, I am 185 cm tall with long limbs, if you are a normal fucking dwarf you look better

I would also like to know your height, I am 185 cm tall with long limbs, if you are a normal fucking dwarf you look better
178 long arms also im anemic because of mutation spread across the sea