• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
@St.TikTokcel

What should he do ?

this just ruined my day

• +1
Reactions: niggerman and depressionmaxxing
klinefelters.

People on this site are so retarded,they think wide hips = automatically some shitty estrogenic syndrome

site full of kids what i can expect

You are just fat ignore ur bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, panfacemogger, Pikabro and 5 others
People on this site are so retarded,they think wide hips = automatically some shitty estrogenic syndrome

It’s not so much the hips, but the tiny clavicles and ribcage that indicate a big issue.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
What a disgusting estrogenic physique no men should look like that

If you want an honest answer:
Take roids, HGH, train as hard as possible and hope for the best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and Deleted member 14693
I am sorry....

I hope you get well....

Have a nice day !

bro literally has tits

It’s not so much the hips, but the tiny clavicles and ribcage that indicate a big issue.
Literally me,my frame is so shit and everyone said i have klinefelter while my hormones and blood everything is good. People dont realize how much bodyfat can change the shape of it . Its the same of ppl thinking they are reccesed when they are 15% bodyfat and when they go to 10% they will suddendly have a sharp jawline . Cut to 10% bodyfat then leanbulk with progressive overloading and focusing on LATS / UPPER BODY and obliques and he will look good .

And this is not bluepill,even tho the frame is based on ur insertions / bones and not by the muscle size ,building a good boddy will change that

it looks good bro

Stacy in prison

• +1
Reactions: arterials
Btw how do u have 10k posts and you look like that ?

1. gyno removal. I have type 1-2 yours is type 3 if not bigger.
2. Gymmax

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and shieldzz
WHAT THE FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and shieldzz
Btw how do u have 10k posts and you look like that ?
retarded no help for him he will stay like that forever if hes here for 3 years and looking like that theres no hope lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
BY TAKING ESTROGEN!

• Love it
Reactions: dannydipss
retarded no help for him he will stay like that forever if hes here for 3 years and looking like that theres no hope lmao
I have a good face tho

Mirin' Abu Ghraib prisonermaxxing

NO FUCKING WAY
I posted this on 4chan in July...

What the spruce man tbh just like calorie deficit and focus on shoulders 💔
(You have no hope)

someone leaked my pictures on looksmax

real OP here

Attachments

• WIN_20231025_18_57_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231025_18_57_58_Pro.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 14693
i posted it on /fit/ kinda as a joke
make dong censor huge

here is what I diagnosed myself:
  • Bad Posture: Winged scapulas, flared ribs, nerd neck, slight ant. pelvic tilt
  • Skinny Fat upperbody, lower is decent

Well, for one you are overweight so you can start by fixing your diet.

You are also high estrogen since you have pretty bad gynecomastia so much so that you have bigger tits than some women. That will have to be surgically removed, no other way around that. Going to be brutal when you lean down and still have tits so start saving for that surgery.

And then time to hit the gym, although you don't have the ideal frame for it - curved narrow clavicles and wide hips. Some get lucky and lean down to find out their hips aren't as wide as they presumed but in 99% of cases if you're already storing fat in that region you have the genetic makeup of a woman (brutal). Meanwhile chad bulks and maintains small hips:
EyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJpbWciOiJfNTY5NTAzNDNhODBjNjBmYmQ0OWQ4YzY4ZjMwOTljYTUifQUqiO27J86SB3bp

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

You are also high estrogen since you have pretty bad gynecomastia so much so that you have bigger tits than some women. That will have to be surgically removed, no other way around that. Going to be brutal when you lean down and still have tits so start saving for that surgery.

And then time to hit the gym, although you don't have the ideal frame for it - curved narrow clavicles and wide hips. Some get lucky and lean down to find out their hips aren't as wide as they presumed but in 99% of cases if you're already storing fat in that region you have the genetic makeup of a woman (brutal). Meanwhile chad bulks and maintains small hips:
View attachment 2512106
You are unbelivebly stupid i cant belive you are able to breathe

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
You are unbelivebly stupid i cant belive you are able to breathe
And exactly which part(s) of my comment is stupid? Would you like to refute anything I said?

View attachment 2512106
I actually dont think its real gyno as its soft, not hard like gyno

Idiot