How do I fix my physique?

I actually dont think its real gyno as its soft, not hard like gyno
I can see the gyno from a mile away, this is 100% gland
Ed90f78cdc47b22ac0f577b1fdc3df53

And exactly which part(s) of my comment is stupid? Would you like to refute anything I said?
"And then time to hit the gym, although you don't have the ideal frame for it - curved narrow clavicles and wide hips"

do you really think everyone have perfect V Shape structure with wide clavicles ? you really dont go outside

"And then time to hit the gym, although you don't have the ideal frame for it - curved narrow clavicles and wide hips"

do you really think everyone have perfect V Shape structure with wide clavicles ? you really dont go outside
No, I don't think everyone has perfect V shape structure, and those people should stay home and quit taking up space at the gym. Better for them not to waste the time anyway for a mediocre physique.

No, I don't think everyone has perfect V shape structure, and those people should stay home and quit taking up space at the gym. Better for them not to waste the time anyway for a mediocre physique.
That's retarded take. If you have bad body structure you better compensate it with muscles, no way around. It's people who have natural v-taper could neglect gymmaxing, because their body looks fuckable even when skinnyfat. If you have frame like op, you need to transform your body from repulsive to normal/neutral, and that's big improvement

does not look klines. check your balls if they are longer than an inch you are good

this was a bad picture, i chose it on purpose to troll /fit/
i have long ass arms and legs and unfortunate Body Fat storage
i am an ectomorph, but my gut /thighs are fat so it really skews my ratios

That's retarded take. If you have bad body structure you better compensate it with muscles, no way around. It's people who have natural v-taper could neglect gymmaxing, because their body looks fuckable even when skinnyfat. If you have frame like op, you need to transform your body from repulsive to normal/neutral, and that's big improvement
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: bluepill retard detected

3715644 2046750 jfl frame 1
2046681 jfl haha end it
2046678 human vs subhuman
2046573 jfl frame 2

i had a minor stroke reading that
explain pls
35% here?

i thought gyno tissue was hard and sensitive
hard relative to the surrounding fat but it's not going to be rock solid, also doesn't have to be sensitive to be gyno

you can literally see the breast tissue

Let me get this straight - OP posted a frontal (censored) nude of another poster who had originally posted the pic on 4chan to "troll" them, then the poster whose pic it is appears & starts replying to this thread to 1. Claim ownership of creepy pic and 2. Respond to the critique of his subhuman (klinefelter) frame?

already mogger physique no fix needed

hit the gym bro and start eating better

Let me get this straight - OP posted a frontal (censored) nude of another poster who had originally posted the pic on 4chan to "troll" them, then the poster whose pic it is appears & starts replying to this thread to 1. Claim ownership of creepy pic and 2. Respond to the critique of his subhuman (klinefelter) frame?
yes
Wallah Billah Tallahi
i nearly s h a t myself when i saw my own body on a looksmax post