adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
how do i fix this is it possible naturally or only by surgery
Snapchat 667398641

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and Tai Lung
chew, sadly u have no ramus, u cant fix it without surgery, cope with chewing for now

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung and adyyyyyyyyyy
U clearly need surgery to look good. That’s the only answer sry unless ur eye area is mogger

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and sportsmogger
what surgery
Oh I don’t remember the surgeries anymore. Also rest of ur face isn’t visible but u legit need to consult a surgeon u clearly have a recessed incel pheno like this :incel:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
get filler nigga any mewing and chewing shit is nigger cope imo it's exactly what i'm gonna do anyways

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Jfl at any tik tok idiot advising chewing, op I’ll be straight with you unless you get surgery or filler your jaw will never look normal.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
oh wait u young as shit nvm, chewing and mewing are your only copes until you grow

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
mewing might be but if u chew regularly ur masseters literally grow
masseters are literally muscle not bone and will only help clenchfrauding cels

• +1
masseters are literally muscle not bone and will only help clenchfrauding cels
they make ur face wider too retard, u dont need to clench if u have well developed masseters. its worth trying to chew for his case even if u think its cope

what surgery can fix myramus
HA fillers can make it look better but you are too young to even be thinking about that. At your age, just gymmaxx, leanmax and be NT and you will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy and Mosh12
HA fillers can make it look better but you are too young to even be thinking about that. At your age, just gymmaxx, leanmax and be NT and you will be fine.
good point, at his age and up until late highschool looks aren't THAT important, NT and gym mog at that age

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy and daniel_3303
ye im bulking soon ik im gonna go from ltn to sub5 but idc it will be good in few years

mewing and chewing is cope.

only thing that will save your jaw is late puberty and/or surgery.

or you can just accept it. it's not the biggest problem as long as the rest of your face looks good.

• +1
mewing and chewing is cope.

only thing that will save your jaw is late puberty and/or surgery.

or you can just accept it. it's not the biggest problem as long as the rest of your face looks good.
ty bro for being nice