Discussion How do I framemax as a 15 yo?

F

fjor2096

Trainee
Time online
4h 36m
I'm 6'1 and 64 kgs (currently leanmaxxing since I'm skinnyfat) and I realized that I'll be absolutely fucked anyway because my frame is dogshit. Need non-surgery suggestions.

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
91d 13h 18m
only gymmax

Sens

Sens

Amateur
Time online
21d 12h 31m
Pullover exercise + swimming + pull-ups

Thank me in a 5 years

PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Time online
63d 16h 59m
fjor2096 said:
Any specific workouts?
Don’t listen to him! He’s literally 65 years old and wears diapers. HGH and high amounts of steroids.

F

fjor2096

Trainee
Time online
4h 36m
PingPong said:
Don’t listen to him! He’s literally 65 years old and wears diapers. HGH and high amounts of steroids.
:lul::lul: JFL @ Gramps looksmaxxing. He probably still frame mogs me though :fuk:

F

fjor2096

Trainee
Time online
4h 36m
Sens said:
Pullover exercise + swimming + pull-ups

Thank me in a 5 years
Will add that to my routine. What about with weights? Would dead lifts help?

PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Time online
63d 16h 59m
fjor2096 said:
:lul::lul: JFL @ Gramps looksmaxxing. He probably still frame mogs me though :fuk:
OldVirgin @OldVirgin show this young buck your frame

Sens

Sens

Amateur
Time online
21d 12h 31m
fjor2096 said:
Will add that to my routine. What about with weights? Would dead lifts help?
Just do regular workout routine with barbell, but make accent on your back, shoulders and ribcage. No bullshit like biceps curls 5kg x 100.

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
91d 13h 18m
PingPong said:
OldVirgin @OldVirgin show this young buck your frame

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

its over
Time online
64d 16h 56m
fjor2096 said:
I'm 6'1 and 64 kgs (currently leanmaxxing since I'm skinnyfat) and I realized that I'll be absolutely fucked anyway because my frame is dogshit. Need non-surgery suggestions.
Never leanmaxx without going to gym, or you are gonna look like a fucking skeleton, plus most people need some muscle mass to stay low bf

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6'2 Or Rope
Time online
5d 14h 18m
fjor2096 said:
Lifestyle: minimize consumption of saturated and processed fat junk as it increases estrogens, try to eat a lot of healthy carbs and proteins and get all macro and micronutrients in (basically eat healthy and take supps of anything u might struggle to get, multivitamin + specifics)

Enhancements: Take an aromatase inhibitor (decreases estrogen while increasing other androgenic activity, test, and as a side bonus increasing the amount of time you have to grow), studies show it elongates the time you have for bone age to be youthful, and long term studies found increases in fat free mass with an aromatase inhibitor in kids

HGH: HGH IS THE BEST PUBERTYMAX, research sources wisely as there is a bunch of info on hgh sources on this site, hgh is self explanatory and will help u mog (increases bone thickness and density outside of just height so helps with all facets of framemaxxing)

bare minimums should be protein powder, creatine, aim to train 3-6 times a week, play sports like a normal teenager, and YOU MUST AIM TO GET 7-11 HOURS OF HIGH QUALITY SLEEP (underrated as fuck, it doesnt matter how healthy u are and how much hgh you take if you dont fucking sleep)

thats about it from what i know

tbh i need to framemax a lot harder cuz im a 6.5 inch wrist 130lb 6ft twink, but im gonna take HGH alongside AI and see how it not only affects my height but also my lean mass (currently on mk 677 25mgs daily standalone)

F

fjor2096

Trainee
Time online
4h 36m
ElySioNs said:
Never leanmaxx without going to gym, or you are gonna look like a fucking skeleton, plus most people need some muscle mass to stay low bf
I'm lifting while doing that. I learned the hard way that leanmaxxing without weights was useless.

F

fjor2096

Trainee
Time online
4h 36m
TeenAscender said:
Lifestyle: minimize consumption of saturated and processed fat junk as it increases estrogens, try to eat a lot of healthy carbs and proteins and get all macro and micronutrients in (basically eat healthy and take supps of anything u might struggle to get, multivitamin + specifics)

Enhancements: Take an aromatase inhibitor (decreases estrogen while increasing other androgenic activity, test, and as a side bonus increasing the amount of time you have to grow), studies show it elongates the time you have for bone age to be youthful, and long term studies found increases in fat free mass with an aromatase inhibitor in kids

HGH: HGH IS THE BEST PUBERTYMAX, research sources wisely as there is a bunch of info on hgh sources on this site, hgh is self explanatory and will help u mog (increases bone thickness and density outside of just height so helps with all facets of framemaxxing)

bare minimums should be protein powder, creatine, aim to train 3-6 times a week, play sports like a normal teenager, and YOU MUST AIM TO GET 7-11 HOURS OF HIGH QUALITY SLEEP (underrated as fuck, it doesnt matter how healthy u are and how much hgh you take if you dont fucking sleep)

tbh i need to framemax a lot harder cuz im a 6.5 inch wrist 130lb 6ft twink, but im gonna take HGH alongside AI and see how it not only affects my height but also my lean mass (currently on mk 677 25mgs daily standalone)
Wow this could be a post on its own. Very high quality, thanks! I heard HGH is could throw off your hormonal balance or some shit though, should I wait till I'm 20 to start taking it?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6'2 Or Rope
Time online
5d 14h 18m
fjor2096 said:
Wow this could be a post on its own. Very high quality, thanks! I heard HGH is could throw off your hormonal balance or some shit though, should I wait till I'm 20 to start taking it?
Yeah don’t just blindly listen to me, shit like AI and HGH can have detrimental side effects so educate yourself. While HGH does shut down natural production, it’s only for 2-3 days.
The last thing I want u to do is order some shady research chemical AIs and get bunk HGH from alibaba so again don’t take what I say at face value.
U can also consider things like MK677 (I’m on it rn, but I rly wanna get off it because the lethargy is depressing)

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Time online
61d 20h 37m
fjor2096 said:
Henry_Gandy @Henry_Gandy

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Time online
61d 20h 37m
TeenAscender said:

Mind having a chat in pm's tommrow?