How do I framemax as a 15 yo?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I'm 6'1 and 64 kgs (currently leanmaxxing since I'm skinnyfat) and I realized that I'll be absolutely fucked anyway because my frame is dogshit. Need non-surgery suggestions.

Any specific workouts?
Don’t listen to him! He’s literally 65 years old and wears diapers. HGH and high amounts of steroids.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 5786
Don’t listen to him! He’s literally 65 years old and wears diapers. HGH and high amounts of steroids.
:lul::lul: JFL @ Gramps looksmaxxing. He probably still frame mogs me though :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Will add that to my routine. What about with weights? Would dead lifts help?
Just do regular workout routine with barbell, but make accent on your back, shoulders and ribcage. No bullshit like biceps curls 5kg x 100.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
@OldVirgin show this young buck your frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, teenmax, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
I'm 6'1 and 64 kgs (currently leanmaxxing since I'm skinnyfat) and I realized that I'll be absolutely fucked anyway because my frame is dogshit. Need non-surgery suggestions.
Never leanmaxx without going to gym, or you are gonna look like a fucking skeleton, plus most people need some muscle mass to stay low bf

Lifestyle: minimize consumption of saturated and processed fat junk as it increases estrogens, try to eat a lot of healthy carbs and proteins and get all macro and micronutrients in (basically eat healthy and take supps of anything u might struggle to get, multivitamin + specifics)

Enhancements: Take an aromatase inhibitor (decreases estrogen while increasing other androgenic activity, test, and as a side bonus increasing the amount of time you have to grow), studies show it elongates the time you have for bone age to be youthful, and long term studies found increases in fat free mass with an aromatase inhibitor in kids

HGH: HGH IS THE BEST PUBERTYMAX, research sources wisely as there is a bunch of info on hgh sources on this site, hgh is self explanatory and will help u mog (increases bone thickness and density outside of just height so helps with all facets of framemaxxing)

bare minimums should be protein powder, creatine, aim to train 3-6 times a week, play sports like a normal teenager, and YOU MUST AIM TO GET 7-11 HOURS OF HIGH QUALITY SLEEP (underrated as fuck, it doesnt matter how healthy u are and how much hgh you take if you dont fucking sleep)

thats about it from what i know

tbh i need to framemax a lot harder cuz im a 6.5 inch wrist 130lb 6ft twink, but im gonna take HGH alongside AI and see how it not only affects my height but also my lean mass (currently on mk 677 25mgs daily standalone)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Never leanmaxx without going to gym, or you are gonna look like a fucking skeleton, plus most people need some muscle mass to stay low bf
I'm lifting while doing that. I learned the hard way that leanmaxxing without weights was useless.

Lifestyle: minimize consumption of saturated and processed fat junk as it increases estrogens, try to eat a lot of healthy carbs and proteins and get all macro and micronutrients in (basically eat healthy and take supps of anything u might struggle to get, multivitamin + specifics)

Enhancements: Take an aromatase inhibitor (decreases estrogen while increasing other androgenic activity, test, and as a side bonus increasing the amount of time you have to grow), studies show it elongates the time you have for bone age to be youthful, and long term studies found increases in fat free mass with an aromatase inhibitor in kids

HGH: HGH IS THE BEST PUBERTYMAX, research sources wisely as there is a bunch of info on hgh sources on this site, hgh is self explanatory and will help u mog (increases bone thickness and density outside of just height so helps with all facets of framemaxxing)

bare minimums should be protein powder, creatine, aim to train 3-6 times a week, play sports like a normal teenager, and YOU MUST AIM TO GET 7-11 HOURS OF HIGH QUALITY SLEEP (underrated as fuck, it doesnt matter how healthy u are and how much hgh you take if you dont fucking sleep)

tbh i need to framemax a lot harder cuz im a 6.5 inch wrist 130lb 6ft twink, but im gonna take HGH alongside AI and see how it not only affects my height but also my lean mass (currently on mk 677 25mgs daily standalone)
Wow this could be a post on its own. Very high quality, thanks! I heard HGH is could throw off your hormonal balance or some shit though, should I wait till I'm 20 to start taking it?

Wow this could be a post on its own. Very high quality, thanks! I heard HGH is could throw off your hormonal balance or some shit though, should I wait till I'm 20 to start taking it?
Yeah don’t just blindly listen to me, shit like AI and HGH can have detrimental side effects so educate yourself. While HGH does shut down natural production, it’s only for 2-3 days.
The last thing I want u to do is order some shady research chemical AIs and get bunk HGH from alibaba so again don’t take what I say at face value.
U can also consider things like MK677 (I’m on it rn, but I rly wanna get off it because the lethargy is depressing)

@Henry_Gandy

Mind having a chat in pm's tommrow?