fearoffoids2.0
Professional toe licker
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Posts
- 2,541
- Reputation
- 2,339
I always procrastinate assignments which leads to me not finishing them or turning it in late. That’s my biggest issue but ye I’m diagnosed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
stimulants.I always procrastinate assignments which leads to me not finishing them or turning it in late. That’s my biggest issue but ye I’m diagnosed
I don’t want that shitthey dont give u meds??
You tried non stimulants? You're cooked if without medication I have it as well and just barely doing decent in school and im trying tomtoivate myselfI don’t want that shit
take it nigga u could do non stimulant adhd meds but theyre not that fast and methylphenidate and adderall seem more efficientI don’t want that shit
meds and they should give you more time if you have a proof from doctorI always procrastinate assignments which leads to me not finishing them or turning it in late. That’s my biggest issue but ye I’m diagnosed