How do I get a 4.0 gpa if I have inattentive adhd

fearoffoids2.0

fearoffoids2.0

Professional toe licker
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
2,541
Reputation
2,339
I always procrastinate assignments which leads to me not finishing them or turning it in late. That’s my biggest issue but ye I’m diagnosed
 
they dont give u meds??
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0 and Absurdist
I don’t want that shit
You tried non stimulants? You're cooked if without medication I have it as well and just barely doing decent in school and im trying tomtoivate myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
I always procrastinate assignments which leads to me not finishing them or turning it in late. That’s my biggest issue but ye I’m diagnosed
meds and they should give you more time if you have a proof from doctor
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0

Similar threads

nqcell
Replies
1
Views
11
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
219
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
slayermtn🍇
Replies
17
Views
85
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇
BatemanNigga
Replies
4
Views
35
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
6
Views
59
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top