How do I get a 6 pack?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I don't know much about gym celling but i'm trying to learn

How exactly do you get buff and get a 6 pack?

It's more about what you eat than working out

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Kmscurry and chadpreetcel123

Attachments

• legit stacy.jpg
    legit stacy.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry
Can't have both at the same time and natty at the same time. Unless you're one of those people that get a 6 pack at 20+ % body fat lol.

Big
Lean
Natty

You can only pick two.
sorry buddy boyo

Does being lean give u 6 pack abs?

What body fat % do u need?

Does being lean give u 6 pack abs?

What body fat % do u need?
Honestly it depends on genetics.

Some guys can be 10% bf and have shit abs/no abs while other guys can be around 20% and have blocky visible abs.

But for MOST MEN, you need to be around 12-15% or lower to see your abs.

Do ab exercises with weight, use progressive overload just like any other muscle, i did that and my abs was fuckng thicc and showing even on 15 16%bodyfat which is maximum i had.

Can't have both at the same time and natty at the same time. Unless you're one of those people that get a 6 pack at 20+ % body fat lol.

Big
Lean
Natty

You can only pick two.
sorry buddy boyo
Damn that’s why I was fucking up. So I can’t get big and maintain my lean physique ?

Stop eating like a pajeet. Eat less calories than you burn. Just hop on testosterone if you want to speed up the process

Damn that’s why I was fucking up. So I can’t get big and maintain my lean physique ?
Past your newbie gains? No.

To gain muscle natty, you have to add some bf% once you're past your newbie gains

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and maxxedfalloutdweller
Stop eating like a pajeet. Eat less calories than you burn. Just hop on testosterone if you want to speed up the process

Why do you make everything about race?

Fuck off retard

XD JFL

But what matters more is your posture... you can actually get lightly defined abs without any work if you have perfect posture

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Why do you make everything about race?

Fuck off retard
You eat like shit, therefore you look like shit. Why are most pajeet’s out of shape? Grow some thicker skin you cuck

Watch Greg Douchette.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I don't know much about gym celling but i'm trying to learn

How exactly do you get buff and get a 6 pack?

These are 2 types of exercises tbh. You can’t chase both at the same time or else you will achieve neither.

6 pack:

diet: gotta be strict. Lean meats and veggies. Go heavy on those. Don’t gocrazy on carbs tho. So keep the pasta and bread under control. Water only. NO sugar.

workout: weight training and resistance in your core exercises. Your abs are 3 layers of muscle and it’s important to work on all 3 layers. Don’t do 1000 crunches. You’re just going to close everything and you’ll get a muffin top. You need to work on extendinf your abs and opening them up. Leg raises, that type of shit. Also, work on your upper abs, lower abs, and obliques. Obliques take the most amount of work.

Getting buff is similar to in diet but more carbs really bc you need to eat and use that energy.

don’t skip meals to lose weight. You’ll just lose strength and although you’ll lose far you’re going to lose it way too fast. You’ll be like a skinny guy wearing an excessive skin suit.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
These are 2 types of exercises tbh. You can’t chase both at the same time or else you will achieve neither.

6 pack:

diet: gotta be strict. Lean meats and veggies. Go heavy on those. Don’t gocrazy on carbs tho. So keep the pasta and bread under control. Water only. NO sugar.

workout: weight training and resistance in your core exercises. Your abs are 3 layers of muscle and it’s important to work on all 3 layers. Don’t do 1000 crunches. You’re just going to close everything and you’ll get a muffin top. You need to work on extendinf your abs and opening them up. Leg raises, that type of shit. Also, work on your upper abs, lower abs, and obliques. Obliques take the most amount of work.

Getting buff is similar to in diet but more carbs really bc you need to eat and use that energy.

don’t skip meals to lose weight. You’ll just lose strength and although you’ll lose far you’re going to lose it way too fast. You’ll be like a skinny guy wearing an excessive skin suit.
good info cutie

BE lean and don't have sub-human insertions

train abs and loose weight

Looking buff while lean takes 2-5 years natty. Low bf + respectable muscle mass