How do I get a chad voice?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I have an average voice, some girls said it is kinda deep. English isn't my first language and I have a strong accent, so I actually have gotten insults because of the way I sound when I speak while playing online games but in my own language I sound normal. I am trying to work on my accent but I want to get a deeper voice, is there some exercise I can do?

voices a copeeeeeee :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

just as height.. if no good face :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

voices a copeeeeeee :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

just as height.. if no good face :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
I have a friend he's quite ugly but has gotten tons of compliments for his deep voice, one girl texted that his voice makes her horny so it isn't really a cope.

I have a friend he's quite ugly but has gotten tons of compliments for his deep voice, one girl texted that his voice makes her horny so it isn't really a cope.
yea just the voice tho..

no ones gonna fuck you just for your voice lolll

smoke, drink, scream a lot and get a thicker neck if u got a pencil neck

smoke, drink, scream a lot and get a thicker neck if u got a pencil neck
Damn I'd like to smoke but It would break my mom's heart. Is there any other type of drug I could use?

Also, can I scream into a pillow?

Damn I'd like to smoke but It would break my mom's heart. Is there any other type of drug I could use?

Also, can I scream into a pillow?
its not worth it even if it does give you a deeper voice. would you rather your dick works right or would you rather you have a deep voice

Go out in the woods and scream so no one calls 911

its not worth it even if it does give you a deeper voice. would you rather your dick works right or would you rather you have a deep voice

Go out in the woods and scream so no one calls 911
There are no woods where I live. Does smoking really cause ED? That must suck for bad boy maxxers lol
I think it would have the same benefits if I scream into a pillow, after all I'm still using the same vocal chords it's just that the sound is traveling into the pillow which blocks it.