How do i get a guinea pig study

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Master
I have a nice new drug I found out a few weeks ago for growth in certain specified areas.
I want to further the research of it without testing it on myself and possibly dying or getting my face and body to look even more fucked up.
No actual test subjects tho.
It's been tested on rodents before but no human subjects

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
what drugs buddy? you mean your med pills right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Zonar and LooksThinker
what drugs buddy? you mean your med pills right?
Can't say
It has not been tested and it's really hard to get

I heard it was for clavicle growth tho
If it goes mainstream without testing I will be even more fucked by framecels and even normies randomly having scapula growth and getting yet another edge up on me

That's why i need CONTROLLED guineapigs to test it

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and LooksThinker
I have a nice new drug I found out a few weeks ago for growth in certain specified areas.
I want to further the research of it without testing it on myself and possibly dying or getting my face and body to look even more fucked up.
No actual test subjects tho.
It's been tested on rodents before but no human subjects
I can be your guinea pig.

Can't say
It has not been tested and it's really hard to get

I heard it was for clavicle growth tho
If it goes mainstream without testing I will be even more fucked by framecels and even normies randomly having scapula growth and getting yet another edge up on me

That's why i need CONTROLLED guineapigs to test it
Did you found that shit on the internet or its a cocktel you created, i dont think theres any magic potion, its either you got your scapula non fused and you can target it with hgh/ any similar shit, or its just over, but if you for some reason got it, consider selling it jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Did you found that shit on the internet or its a cocktel you created, i dont think theres any magic potion, its either you got your scapula non fused and you can target it with hgh/ any similar shit, or its just over, but if you for some reason got it, consider selling that shit
You think I mined some random ore and fused some shit together myself you fucking retard
Obviously, I found it online but it also has verified medical research on it but very minimal stuff and half of it was theoretical principles or concepts that may or may not pan out then I extrapolated my own theories
They didn't find this shit out by wanting to increase some random framelets scapula Jfl. It's from a defect in some random guy's redacted who had some form of redacted because of redacted

Do you work in the science field ?
No, but I do know quite a lot of people in the medical and research field
I just don't want them to know I'm blackpilled and ask me how I found X and blah blah blah blah

I've been reading up on it for the past few months but I'm actually sick of researching random shit and going into holes since learning X also made me read up and minimally understand and comprehend the basics of A-W just to be able to rationalize X even though I have no training

i’ll inject anything, just send it

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
No, but I do know quite a lot of people in the medical and research field
I just don't want them to know I'm blackpilled and ask me how I found X and blah blah blah blah

I've been reading up on it for the past few months but I'm actually sick of researching random shit and going into holes since learning X also made me read up and minimally understand and comprehend the basics of A-W just to be able to rationalize X even though I have no training
I’m not sure if it will work then , maybe you could find someone blackpilled and work together , it would be easier to gain access to Guinea pigs

Did you found that shit on the internet or its a cocktel you created, i dont think theres any magic potion, its either you got your scapula non fused and you can target it with hgh/ any similar shit, or its just over, but if you for some reason got it, consider selling it jfl
people have tried igf1 injection locally and gotten results but they were doing other things as well so we cant know for sure what caused clavicle growth.

kidnap a homeless woman and lock her in your basement then test it on her clockworkorange type shit

Just share the name of the compound. If it really is potent and safe, and turns out to be able to increase height even a a tiny bit post-puberty/adolesence, it won't get mainstream in another 10 years anyway, because it'll have to go through many years of clinical trials

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I’m not sure if it will work then , maybe you could find someone blackpilled and work together , it would be easier to gain access to Guinea pigs
Pay some homeless dudes
I'm estimating here, but it would cost around 10k a month to supplement so it is not some random substance and I wouldn't be able to have more than 1 trial run probably even in the future.
Id need even more money to pay people actually qualified to run it for me anyways
Meh. techs probably not even there yet if it did run into problems in the future.

Ill probably just look around later in life in a few years or more
Wasn't expecting to come to a solution anytime soon anyways

Smh instead of the retards spending billions for cancer a year why cant they just divert some into more useful causes that actually have chances

Just share the name of the compound. If it really is potent and safe, and turns out to be able to increase height even a a tiny bit post-puberty/adolesence, it won't get mainstream in another 10 years anyway, because it'll have to go many years of clinical trials
No

Ya gonna grow ya John Thomas fella?

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Some random grey will be willing to, market it here as a miracle drug on another thread and someone will definitely come by in your dms.

Some random grey will be willing to, market it here as a miracle drug on another thread and someone will definitely come by in your dms.
Dont have as much to where i could actually do it financially responsibly lol. Will revist this in a few months

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber