How do i get a more masculine eye area

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
I have a uptuned almond eye shape aka “cat eyes” and on top of that suoer long eyelashes that touch my eyebrows so i look like i take it up the ass only thing saving me is square face shape and browbone

and when i squint u can’t even see the white part of my eyes i look like a fucking demon because all u see is shit nigger black pupils with no scleral

is their anyway i could make my eyes more masc like some sort of eye exercises or is it just fillers

Attachments

• 3DBB7EED-D9E9-4C47-9F46-71057F1A6B16.jpeg
    3DBB7EED-D9E9-4C47-9F46-71057F1A6B16.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C180D1C0-EE60-48E0-986F-59992769144E.jpeg
    C180D1C0-EE60-48E0-986F-59992769144E.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4CAB77D0-55FA-4D9A-837C-F057A1E470D1.jpeg
    4CAB77D0-55FA-4D9A-837C-F057A1E470D1.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 5B208A00-EBA4-44A3-A4ED-D3BDDF8EE97E.jpeg
    5B208A00-EBA4-44A3-A4ED-D3BDDF8EE97E.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
inject dht into your hairline

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Toth's thot, zharupodrugu and 2 others
you don't need serious help because your eyes are fine.
ur helping me cope this is not good one more comment like this and i kill my fucking dog

• WTF
Reactions: Magnum Opus
ur helping me cope this is not good one more comment like this and i kill my fucking dog
you need hazel eyes, not a more masculine eye shape.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Don’t touch ur eye area it looks good

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, zharupodrugu, virren and 3 others
PCT eyes and brows, healthy fat pads, good under eye support, full lashes, thick eyebrows

Don't touch them, they're good as is. Easy Tyrone eyes

Attachments

• C62C7862-231F-4BAE-BA22-34F77B7C3977.png
    C62C7862-231F-4BAE-BA22-34F77B7C3977.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, virren, Pharmaceutic and 3 others
PCT eyes and brows, healthy fat pads, good under eye support, full lashes, thick eyebrows

Don't touch them, they're good as is. Easy Tyrone eyes
ok thanks only reason i said asked this is because a lot of foids think i wear mascara or that im gay even tho i have deep voice and don’t dress fruity at all

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
ok thanks only reason i said asked this is because a lot of foids think i wear mascara or that im gay even tho i have deep voice and don’t dress fruity at all
my height on top of high trust eyes and shyness might make the gay combo tbh

Im listening to blue eye ones

• +1
Your eye area is decent, just need lighter eyes and more dense eyebrows.
Use minox or castor oil on them, then get them threaded or just pluck them into a straight line with goes wider than the outside of your eyes.

Your eye area is decent, just need lighter eyes and more dense eyebrows.
Use minox or castor oil on them, then get them threaded or just pluck them into a straight line with goes wider than the outside of your eyes.
Decent? Their top percentile cat eyes, stop the larp

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Ask James
ops eyes look good hell probably get compliments by girls theyre very feminine tho like a fucking foids and not dimorphic enough
Before and after 6

you could probably get upper eyelid filler to get less upper eyelid exposure and stronger browridge and you could have a masc tyrone eye area negl and like the guy said u could get yeux claires for lighter color if you dont have a jaw
IMG 4131
279854164 542185930843042 381971046510653555 n
279479103 297660712409339 8294763741473305390 n

ppl think eye area is hard to fix nah nigga its actually decently medium not easy nothing is but it's not impossible plus you got a good base that i didnt have as well so theres that you got mogger pct retracted lower lids good pfl and ipd downturned medial canthus mogger brows and lashes although ur lashes would be covered up if u got aspie hooding like mine so dont be a gay alien and maybe get minimal uee instead of complete hooding lol positive brow tilt all u need is more supraorbital projection your infras look fine but could be more deepset with bonesmashing and less uee u can probably eyelid pull and icehood for it and ur set

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
no eye area for your race

My race isn’t a problem idiot.
it is bro feminine eyes + white is good thing but because you are black you can't be pretty you gotta have BBC be masculine and thugmaxx if you want to compete with white normies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bobbyboy, Dystopian, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
b
it is bro feminine eyes + white is good thing but because you are black you can't be pretty you gotta have BBC be masculine and thugmaxx if you want to compete with white normies
rutal but true

He probably mogs you with that eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Your eye area is very good. If you want to look more masc look into improving your jaw, neck, maybe adding stubble. You don’t need masc eyes to look masc in general.

this is cope every female says im really pretty

Your eye area is very good. If you want to look more masc look into improving your jaw, neck, maybe adding stubble. You don’t need masc eyes to look masc in general.
Yeah im only 16 so puberty will do it’s work im working on my neck rn my eyes have been getting more deepset due to my browridge coming in now so I think i should be fine

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi
Isn’t the only thing that’s causing this is the non existent browridge?

• +1
Isn’t the only thing that’s causing this is the non existent browridge?
Literally yes I’m 16 so if course I have bo brow ridge my eyes have no falios besides color they are nit picking

look at these images 10 years apart

my browridge is def coming in and im looking more masc

Last edited:
I have a uptuned almond eye shape aka “cat eyes” and on top of that suoer long eyelashes that touch my eyebrows so i look like i take it up the ass only thing saving me is square face shape and browbone

and when i squint u can’t even see the white part of my eyes i look like a fucking demon because all u see is shit nigger black pupils with no scleral

is their anyway i could make my eyes more masc like some sort of eye exercises or is it just fillers
xxtentacles

• JFL
  • +1
If your browridge comes in more and you look a little older this “falio” will disappear.
Hopefully man If not I will roid when 21 to look more masc if I dont have success being prettyboy

Look like xxxtentacion, insane appeal keep it like that

cope bro I have hunter eyes you have faggot eyes when I get color contact lenses it is literally over for you boyo + white = I win
Show your full face or eye area boyo ive fucked better girls and more than you stop the cope

You also do know hunter eyes have less appeal than good almond eyes btw.

And your eyes have nothing on mine

Show your full face or eye area boyo ive fucked better girls and more than you stop the cope
Verse

cope harder this is my girlfriend she is JB and white and cute and mogs you and your lineage to death

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and MakinMogReturns
Verse

cope harder this is my girlfriend she is JB and white and cute and mogs you and your lineage to death
Doubt that is your gf. Even if she is she is just a HTB nothin special seen better girls swiping for 10 seconds on yubo.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
Doubt that is your gf. Even if she is she is just a HTB nothin special seen better girls swiping for 10 seconds on yubo.
cope harder she mogs whole of wink and yubo combined she is cute little stacy not some old roastie with "muh bone structure" she is 10/10 JB perfect girl yeah yeah

cope harder she mogs whole of wink and yubo combined she is cute little stacy not some old roastie with "muh bone structure" she is 10/10 JB perfect girl yeah yeah
48FD54B7 95C4 4043 9AC5 461E5D7D2604
fogged

Verse folded

• +1
i can feel the estrogen