How do i get a more masculine eye area

inject dht into your hairline

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Earth Dollar
I have a uptuned almond eye shape aka ā€œcat eyesā€ and on top of that suoer long eyelashes that touch my eyebrows so i look like i take it up the ass only thing saving me is square face shape and browbone

and when i squint u canā€™t even see the white part of my eyes i look like a fucking demon because all u see is shit nigger black pupils with no scleral

is their anyway i could make my eyes more masc like some sort of eye exercises or is it just fillers
Bro u got the best eye I have seen donā€™t touch it

Literally yes Iā€™m 16 so if course I have bo brow ridge my eyes have no falios besides color they are nit picking

look at these images 10 years apart

my browridge is def coming in and im looking more masc
idiot why did you make this thread then if you think you are a perfect snowflake? Attention seeking whore

Your eyes looks sorta weird and I supppose unique cos your outer scleral triangle looks significantly bigger than the inner scleral triangle.
I see feminine eyes to be often illustrated like that but it's not really the case for most girls irl.
Images   2022 10 24T220649090

Images   2022 10 24T220821672

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
it is bro feminine eyes + white is good thing but because you are black you can't be pretty you gotta have BBC be masculine and thugmaxx if you want to compete with white normies

Feminine eyes + any race just means you should femboymaxx because itā€™s over for you after your teenage years.

Feminine eyes + any race just means you should femboymaxx because itā€™s over for you after your teenage years.
femboymaxxing as a black dude must be pretty bad though I doubt it would work for him

femboymaxxing as a black dude must be pretty bad though I doubt it would work for him
Lol blacks have a lot of femboymaxxers even in the hood.

As long as he is short and small framed femboymaxxing will work for him considering amazing cock sucking eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
He has good pfl, thick brows, PCT. Probably developed maxilla + forward grown
nothing feminine about any of those traits apart from maybe cheekbones
what a low IQ thing to say lmao

He has good pfl, thick brows, PCT. Probably developed maxilla + forward grown
nothing feminine about any of those traits apart from maybe cheekbones
what a low IQ thing to say lmao
Ok, this is just proof you can have all of that and still look like you like dick. Bunch of trannys PSL mog most people here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
Ok, this is just proof you can have all of that and still look like you like dick. Bunch of trannys PSL mog most people here.
what the fuck have trannies got to do with this?
op legit has prominent brow bridge + thick eyebrows, which are dimorphic high T traits
stop talking on topics you don't know retard, go back to shitposting in offtopic

what the fuck have trannies got to do with this?
op legit has prominent brow bridge + thick eyebrows, which are dimorphic high T traits
stop talking on topics you don't know retard, go back to shitposting in offtopic

He doesnā€™t have a prominent browridge his forehead still looks smooth and vertical. And black trannies can get away with looking a little more masc. but the feminine eyes is the most important part of passing as a femboy and he has that part down

He doesnā€™t have a prominent browridge his forehead still looks smooth and vertical. And black trannies can get away with looking a little more masc. but the feminine eyes is the most important part of passing as a femboy and he has that part down
ur gay

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
idiot why did you make this thread then if you think you are a perfect snowflake? Attention seeking whore
Made this thread a while ago I donā€™t remember.

• JFL
I fuck HTBs with ease keep coping aspie
"HTB" :lul:

probably 17+ year old roasties whose life has 0 value to ascended beings like myself, also why did you make @BigBootyBandit your alt just so you could defend yourself on another account, pretty sad if you ask me

• JFL
ops eyes look good hell probably get compliments by girls theyre very feminine tho like a fucking foids and not dimorphic enough
View attachment 1862948
you could probably get upper eyelid filler to get less upper eyelid exposure and stronger browridge and you could have a masc tyrone eye area negl and like the guy said u could get yeux claires for lighter color if you dont have a jaw
View attachment 1862949View attachment 1862950View attachment 1862952View attachment 1862953View attachment 1862954
ppl think eye area is hard to fix nah nigga its actually decently medium not easy nothing is but it's not impossible plus you got a good base that i didnt have as well so theres that you got mogger pct retracted lower lids good pfl and ipd downturned medial canthus mogger brows and lashes although ur lashes would be covered up if u got aspie hooding like mine so dont be a gay alien and maybe get minimal uee instead of complete hooding lol positive brow tilt all u need is more supraorbital projection your infras look fine but could be more deepset with bonesmashing and less uee u can probably eyelid pull and icehood for it and ur set
Effect from bonesmashing?

View attachment 1920994
probably 17+ year old roasties whose life has 0 value to ascended beings like myself, also why did you make @BigBootyBandit your alt just so you could defend yourself on another account, pretty sad if you ask me
430C329D 2B2E 4A99 ADAB BAF5147CA640
haha

View attachment 1920994
I did nothing he just seen bullshit and called it out stay mad normie.

• +1
You're eye area reminds me of Prince...can you sing?

View attachment 1920994
pm me for my pics if u want then u subhuman worthless piece of trash. also jfl at me being some 2nd account, im not even defending this kid. just said thats not a fem eye area

pm me for my pics if u want then u subhuman worthless piece of trash. also jfl at me being some 2nd account, im not even defending this kid. just said thats not a fem eye area

Attachments

• 2F5651E8-A9ED-4B3F-B3D8-322D1E27263C.gif
    2F5651E8-A9ED-4B3F-B3D8-322D1E27263C.gif
    271.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Don't listen to this faggot
He's an oldcel abandoned by collagen and he thinks he looks like Johnny Depp

• +1
Don't listen to this faggot
He's an oldcel abandoned by collagen and he thinks he looks like Johnny Depp

lol I never took care of my skin and I just bought some products and my old skin already starting to get wayyyy better. Just wait until Iā€™m 12 percent bodyfat with good skin and eye fillers. Youā€™re all going to be my femboys and I promise I will love and take care of you as much as I can

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, fruitgunpop and Verse
I mog you to death @curlyheadjames will agree and he secretly owns this website so his opinion rules
Why would I take criticism from someone that I wouldnā€™t take advice from?

You sir are a clown I will never take anything you say serious.

Hahahaha

Hahahaha
too many sentences to read so I didn't

I mog you to death @curlyheadjames will agree and he secretly owns this website so his opinion rules
how did u know x0

Hahahaha
nigarz

• Love it
KYS and reroll. Works every time

• +1
I have a uptuned almond eye shape aka ā€œcat eyesā€ and on top of that suoer long eyelashes that touch my eyebrows so i look like i take it up the ass only thing saving me is square face shape and browbone

and when i squint u canā€™t even see the white part of my eyes i look like a fucking demon because all u see is shit nigger black pupils with no scleral

is their anyway i could make my eyes more masc like some sort of eye exercises or is it just fillers
I also have femenine eye area, it attracts much more gay men than females JFL

• JFL
That is only because of bbc halo.
Not really bbc halo works with masc black men or NT low inhib black men neither.

I run prettyboy game and I have a VERY seductive voice.

Not really bbc halo works with masc black men or NT low inhib black men neither.

I run prettyboy game and I have a VERY seductive voice.
I voicemog you and prettyboymog you it's over for your entire race holy shit

just admit the superiority and appeal us cumskins have over you and rope already

• JFL
I voicemog you and prettyboymog you it's over for your entire race holy shit

just admit the superiority and appeal us cumskins have over you and rope already
You call yourself a cumskin and have pride? hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron