How do I get a stronger,more masculine chin naturally?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Mine is pretty weak,and I am too young for plastic surgery

Chin ups.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Chewing/Mewing if you're currently in or yet to hit puberty.
Plastic surgery if you've gone through puberty.

Chewing/Mewing if you're currently in or yet to hit puberty.
Plastic surgery if you've gone through puberty.

I am chewing all time,as much as I love food

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and dogtown
You should have two places where your jaw can rest. Use the one that's more forward

I mean like, chewing mastic gum and shit.
Wouldn't that hypertrophy his masseters?
Real answer bud is genetics, if yours is small, chances are it's going to remain that way you could hope that it grows a few milimetres everything else is cope except for surgery.
Wouldn't that hypertrophy his masseters, and increasing his jaw width and not chin?
Real answer bud is genetics, if yours is small, chances are it's going to remain that way you could hope that it grows a few milimetres everything else is cope except for surgery.

Learn how to do fillers on your own (seriously "beauticians" learn this shit in 2 weeks with shitty online courses), you are surely high iq enough to do it on your own. Fillers in the lower third is the easiest area as it's the least risky area to inject them. Use the needle that can't pierce veins and just inject it every few months. If you mess up you can inject something else to dissolve the fillers.

Your maxilla is probably limiting it. If your backwards resting position makes your chin look almost non existent, then you probably need to get your maxilla to grow forwards through what I like to refer as "facepulling" or use a special palate expansion device. Either that or mewing, but mewing is really slow.

I haven't stayed on a facepulling routine so I'm not sure how well it works yet.

I invented the chin press:
flex the chin muscle while you counter the strength of the chin by your fingers

Def get proper nutrition if you're still young and mew. Add d3 and k2 (the mk7 version) supps.