How do I get an A on my A levels ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 chad minus the chad and 6'6
I already fucked this year up, I didn't study and it's over, but I wanna retake them and actually do well, how do I go about doing this ?
how do I even study, i've never studied before tbh.

Please help bhais I really wanna fix my grades and get into a good uni.

So the plan is to do only 2 at once, and im thinking maths and chemistry, and do them online, since Im gonna we wage slaving for my surgeries and I also kinda hate school, which is due to my looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing, LegitUser, wsada and 2 others
let me write em for u ill get you an A

• +1
Reactions: greycel and <6PSLcel
so nigger

just always pay attention in the lessons, iam deadass this is a game changer.
And you have autism so you are prob high iq anyways so dw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Jova, Mewton and 5 others
no A levels for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Mewton, RichardSpencel and 4 others
so nigger

bro, im not going to be in lessons, im gonna do it online

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
What a levels ? You can get an A* with only two weeks revision if it’s maths or science tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, coomahboomah, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
I already fucked this year up, I didn't study and it's over, but I wanna retake them and actually do well, how do I go about doing this ?
how do I even study, i've never studied before tbh.

Please help bhais I really wanna fix my grades and get into a good uni.

So the plan is to do only 2 at once, and im thinking maths and chemistry, and do them online, since Im gonna we wage slaving for my surgeries and I also kinda hate school, which is due to my looks.
Get off this forum and go revise u melon

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ggg.tv🤫, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
over. should of payed attention, stupid rotter

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and <6PSLcel
if your year 13 your giga cooked bro

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yeah if ur a genius maybe
A-levels are easy mate and the questions are always the same strategy, just different numbers/contexts. If you study 6hrs per day for two weeks, and just practice past papers/ topic papers, I don’t see why you can’t do well.

Worked for me at least

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, HTN_Mentalcel, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
idk how to tho, like im being serious wtf do you do when u study ? just read shit or what ?
No, depending what subjects u do
Focus on the sub topics of those subjects
Start w what u r weak at
Make flashcards on them
Question format
For example if u we’re doing business a level
Front of flash card - what is the goal of a business ?
Back of a flash card - to make profit and revenue

• Hmm...
A-levels are easy mate and the questions are always the same strategy, just different numbers/contexts. If you study 6hrs per day for two weeks, and just practice past papers/ topic papers, I don’t see why you can’t do well.

Worked for me at least
I need to teach myself the entire specification, cuz I wanna re-do them

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
over. should of payed attention, stupid rotter
not my fault, i dont mind retaking this shit cuz i need to wageslave for surgeries anyways

What ? Did you not go to school or something ? You should have a vague understanding of the topics and that’s enough. What subjects are you doing? If it’s maths, further maths, physics or to some extent chemistry, practice is the main thing.

• +1
stop being so retarded. buy textbooks for the 3 subjects, then study them? it’s not hard, and then make flash cards on all the knowledge then apply it to practice papers. if your iq is high enough you will succeed

• +1
stop being so retarded. buy textbooks for the 3 subjects, then study them? it’s not hard, and then make flash cards on all the knowledge then apply it to practice papers. if your iq is high enough you will succeed
which textbooks r good ?

What ? Did you not go to school or something ? You should have a vague understanding of the topics and that’s enough. What subjects are you doing? If it’s maths, further maths, physics or to some extent chemistry, practice is the main thing.
bro i skipped 80% of the days because i fucking hated school, because im an ugly autist outcast, but i wanna fix my life now

• Woah
bro i skipped 80% of the days because i fucking hated school, because im an ugly autist outcast, but i wanna fix my life now
What subjects are you doing and what are your predicted grades ? Are you doing exams now ? It’s exam season here in the UK

What subjects are you doing and what are your predicted grades ? Are you doing exams now ? It’s exam season here in the UK
bro its completely over this year, im gonna retake them but online, i wanna do maths and chemistry, fucking doing 3 at once

• JFL
so nigger

funniest use of the hard r ive seen in a month

WELP ! You Sir Have Won The Internet Today !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, N1666 and lestoa
bro its completely over this year, im gonna retake them but online, i wanna do maths and chemistry, fucking doing 3 at once
You only listed 2 mate. Anyways if you’re retaking what’s the problem? You have one year to study.

• +1
not my fault, i dont mind retaking this shit cuz i need to wageslave for surgeries anyways
if you had payed attention you would’ve ended up getting a good job in the future and wouldn’t need to wage slave

• +1
u can get every textbook online though

• +1
You only listed 2 mate. Anyways if you’re retaking what’s the problem? You have one year to study.
yeah and so how do i teach myself all of that ?

if you had payed attention you would’ve ended up getting a good job in the future and wouldn’t need to wage slave
yeah well what's done is done

Check on YouTube to learn maths and chemistry topics. Then go on physics and maths tutor and just do every single practice paper or topic paper. See the areas you’re struggling in, revise them again, practice them again.

Keep repeating this and you’ll get an A*

• +1
Check on YouTube to learn maths and chemistry topics. Then go on physics and maths tutor and just do every single practice paper or topic paper. See the areas you’re struggling in, revise them again, practice them again.

Keep repeating this and you’ll get an A*
do u recommend any textbooks ?

• +1
You still wage slave with a good job jfl. Just for a higher wage.

Bankers, lawyers ect work 14 hour days.

• +1
You still wage slave with a good job jfl. Just for a higher wage.

Bankers, lawyers ect work 14 hour days.
that's fine, so long as you're getting paid well it's all good, I don't mind working hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MaestheticMaso
hows blud depressed when he is 6 5

• +1
i’m year 12 too, just keep making flash cards
how would one go about making flash cards for maths, every other topic i can see how it would work but not maths

would reach his goal faster
i wouldnt, but i do agree it was stupid of me to do so bad in school, and thats why i want to address the problem and fix it asap

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
FUCKING GREYCELS MAN
idk bro basing our hierarchy off of forum roles is kinda weird when u consider this guy could be in my classes for all I know

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i wouldnt, but i do agree it was stupid of me to do so bad in school, and thats why i want to address the problem and fix it asap
higher wage = less time wage slving = accelerated progress

A levels are retarded. Study 10 topics and only two will come up in the exam lmaooo.

I chanced it on a lot of exams and got lucky tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DravidianBvll and HTN_Mentalcel