How do I get an A on my A levels ?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Picking a levels is suicide. Especially doing chemistry and maths bro I feel sorry for you

• +1
A levels are retarded. Study 10 topics and only two will come up in the exam lmaooo.

I chanced it on a lot of exams and got lucky tbh.
What other choice do I have to get a good job ? I have no connections whatsoever, way less than even the average person.

What other choice do I have to get a good job ? I have no connections whatsoever, way less than even the average person.
cheat ur finals with a minature headphone of ur skin tone its very small and 0 chances of u getting caught theres a guide on the foru m that shows u how to do it

• JFL
Unless you're planning to do a good degree (engineering) it's probably not worth going uni. If you're planning on doing a Mickey mouse degree (English Lit) you need to make you go to a very good uni. Oxbridge alternative.

Otherwise you're fucked.

• +1
Unless you're planning to do a good degree (engineering) it's probably not worth going uni. If you're planning on doing a Mickey mouse degree (English Lit) you need to make you go to a very good uni. Oxbridge alternative.

Otherwise you're fucked.
Engineering is what i was thinking of yeah, idk for now I want to sort out my A levels get good grades on that and then after I “ascend” then go

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
lol if u pay me ill tutor u.
i did bio chem maths physics

• +1
I already fucked this year up, I didn't study and it's over, but I wanna retake them and actually do well, how do I go about doing this ?
how do I even study, i've never studied before tbh.

Please help bhais I really wanna fix my grades and get into a good uni.

So the plan is to do only 2 at once, and im thinking maths and chemistry, and do them online, since Im gonna we wage slaving for my surgeries and I also kinda hate school, which is due to my looks.
holy shit nigga me too, 100% failing maths (gonna retake), hoping for B/C in chem (redo exam in November and praying for an A in bio (dont need to retake)

• +1
holy shit nigga me too, 100% failing maths (gonna retake), hoping for B/C in chem (redo exam in November and praying for an A in bio (dont need to retake)
JFL you can't retake in November for a levels

• +1
JFL you can't retake in November for a levels
theres some autumnal or winter month that you can faggot idk which cause im not a neek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and LegitUser
School is important now?

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
No friends = No wasted time after schoo
Hit the books boyo
No, fuck off. I went thru this as well.
MTN with NTness or HTN+ have girlfriends and social life to support them.

It's much harder when it's just you and parents are incompetent

• +1
go to doctor and get adhd meds game changer

• +1
go to doctor and get adhd meds game changer
Doesn’t work in the UK since healthcare is nationalised so there’s no insensitive to dish out ADHD diagnoses’

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and <6PSLcel
Doesn’t work in the UK since healthcare is nationalised so there’s no insensitive to dish out ADHD diagnoses’
i mean if he larps hard enough he could prob get them

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
i mean if he larps hard enough he could prob get them
It takes 3 months to get an NHS appointment here in this shithole. Exams will be finished by then

• +1
There is no shortcut here is the easy way to score really good grades.

Allocate 20-120 mins a day for concentrated study and make condensed notes . Read them them before you sleep and after you wake up.
Do practice papers before the exams.

You will score very good grades with this.

• Hmm...

• JFL
No, fuck off. I went thru this as well.
MTN with NTness or HTN+ have girlfriends and social life to support them.

It's much harder when it's just you and parents are incompetent
yeah you get it as well, it's so much easier when you are studying together with a cute girl(s)