How do I get Anastrozole prescription for heightmaxxing purposes/Cheap online?

D

Duidee

Iron
Is this what I am looking for? https://www.dragonordnance.com/goods?code=11424611501. Looks shady...

Conversely they have name brand on the same site: https://www.dragonordnance.com/goods?code=12110701244

It is $30 for name brand which is better than other online retailers and defo not tainted like most of this Chinese shit, but does the first one mean it is selling 1 GRAM of 1 gram of Anastrozole for less than $10? Can I just eat that shit in 2.5mg portions and get the same benefits of oral Anastrozole? Am I retarded or nah?

@FreakkForLife has good sources, get aromasin instead brah it keep your estrogen levels consistent and read this msg me or freak if you need help broman

1mg with 28 tablets

And 2.5mg arimidex at a time would rape your E levels

How much do you have to spend? Peptides would be good for you and how old are you

How much do you have to spend? Peptides would be good for you and how old are you
15 turning 16 in a month. I can spend ~30-50 max a month on this stuff. For heightmaxxing is Aromasin better than Anastrozole? what are the sides like?

15 turning 16 in a month. I can spend ~30-50 max a month on this stuff. For heightmaxxing is Aromasin better than Anastrozole? what are the sides like?
Aromasin(exestamine) reduces your body's natural ability to convert test to estrogen, it's better than arimidex(anastrazole) because the levels take far longer to return and thus they will stay more consistent. 6.25 mg EOD should suffice.

Sides are eye pain, joint pain, erectile disfunction and lethargy, I felt all of these in my first week on arimidex but didn't dose properly, haven't felt these side effects since then. I take arimidex because i already have a supply and once in morning and at night is pretty consistent, but you should get aromasin

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
Aromasin(exestamine) reduces your body's natural ability to convert test to estrogen, it's better than arimidex(anastrazole) because the levels take far longer to return and thus they will stay more consistent. 6.25 mg EOD should suffice.
Thanks for the advice man. To get 6.25mg should I just take ~1/3 of a tab every other day? Also, how much does it lower estrogen? Are Arimidex and Aromasin comparable in this manor? I am going for as much of a tank in E as possible without permanent damage and hardcore ED/Hairloss to keep my plates open.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Dragon Ordnance used to be fine I think. Just browse this forum though (https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/steroid-underground.45/) for like 10 minutes (read reviews of the labs obviously) and you will probably have found something legit. You should rather use letrozole or aromasin btw.
Look here for sides (https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/sides/changes_in_estrogen_levels). This is just a short list. Not much toread but very informative
Cheers m8

Hairloss isn't really that much of a problem; it is only on short term. Low estrogen induced hairloss should actually be reversible by just taking estrogen levels back to normal, but maybe this is not always the case; I havent really looked into it
Thanks for the advice man. To get 6.25mg should I just take ~1/3 of a tab every other day? Also, how much does it lower estrogen? Are Arimidex and Aromasin comparable in this manor? I am going for as much of a tank in E as possible without permanent damage and hardcore ED/Hairloss to keep my plates open.

Dragon Ordnance used to be fine I think. Just browse this forum though (https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/steroid-underground.45/) for like 10 minutes (read reviews of the labs obviously) and you will probably have found something legit. You should rather use letrozole or aromasin btw.
Look here for sides (https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/sides/changes_in_estrogen_levels). This is just a short list. Not much toread but very informative
Hairloss isn't really that much of a problem; it is only on short term. Low estrogen induced hairloss should actually be reversible by just taking estrogen levels back to normal, but maybe this is not always the case; I havent really looked into it
Letrozole and arimidex is shit.

It can destroy ur bones and lipid profile.

It also has estrogen rebound..
Aromaisn is better and bareli costs 20-30$ per month

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Read my thread.

Aromatase inhibtors can cause hairloss because of increasing DHT and testosterone.
Just take ru58841 if u experience hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes,6.25-9.5 mg will be sufficient.
To get 6.25,u need 1/4th of a tab.
To get 9.5 u need 1/4th of tab and u should divide the other 1/4th piece into 1/2 giving u 2 pieces of 3.125 mg.

Take this 1 piece of 3.125 mg and take other piece of 6.25 mg and u get 9.75 mg

Sides are eye pain, joint pain, erectile disfunction and lethargy, I felt all of these in my first week on arimidex but didn't dose properly, haven't felt these side effects since then. I take arimidex because i already have a supply and once in morning and at night is pretty consistent, but you should get aromasin
What is your dose? 1mg one day on one day off? I'm 17 into heightmaxxing (with 15mg mk677)

What is your dose? 1mg one day on one day off? I'm 17 into heightmaxxing (with 15mg mk677)
I don't remember look it up or ask someone here