How do I get better facial harmony? Currently 6ft tall and 14 yrs old. I think it's over tbh

jonlop

jonlop

Silver
Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
508
Reputation
105
help me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261002_174100.jpg
    IMG_20261002_174100.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-27-23-16-46-222_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-27-23-16-46-222_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair
Masseters hypertrophy
 
You look good but stop shoving your face in the camera and squinting and lighting abusing and your fine
Its just a basic flashlight of the phone, and when I flashlight, my eyes burns, that's pretty much it. and ty
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
Its just a basic flashlight of the phone, and when I flashlight, my eyes burns, that's pretty much it. and ty
Yea , same with me but try to post a picture from a distance
 

Similar threads

texaslv23
Replies
16
Views
59
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
borntofeel_
Replies
2
Views
57
gray.
gray.
M
Replies
10
Views
82
Demirs
Demirs
L
Replies
9
Views
71
lepher
L
hahahzajebal
Replies
8
Views
97
hahahzajebal
hahahzajebal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top