jonlop
Silver
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 508
- Reputation
- 105
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You look good but stop shoving your face in the camera and squinting and lighting abusing and your finehelp me
Its just a basic flashlight of the phone, and when I flashlight, my eyes burns, that's pretty much it. and tyYou look good but stop shoving your face in the camera and squinting and lighting abusing and your fine
I need to train masseters?Masseters hypertrophy
Yes, because your skull is pretty narrowI need to train masseters?
Yea , same with me but try to post a picture from a distanceIts just a basic flashlight of the phone, and when I flashlight, my eyes burns, that's pretty much it. and ty
okay, I'll tryYes, because your skull is pretty narrow
and maybe do u know how to fix pfl assymetry?Yea , same with me but try to post a picture from a distance
That’s the least flaw you should care about rnand maybe do u know how to fix pfl assymetry?
Can u say all my flaws?That’s the least flaw you should care about rn
what is my main failo, and what is my main good feature?That’s the least flaw you should care about rn
what is my main failo, and what is my main good feature?