How do I get bonemass in the zygos

quebby-san

quebby-san

Iron
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
47
Reputation
22
I need bonemass since I’m basically boneless everywhere and I am planning to bs but I need to buy a hammer soon but other than that I don’t reallly know how to get bonemass a lot but yeah
 
roids + bs. also u could just have a lot of bf get to like 10% atleast and then decide if ur boneless or not. also dont bs just the zygos thats retarded.
 
roids + bs. also u could just have a lot of bf get to like 10% atleast and then decide if ur boneless or not. also dont bs just the zygos thats retarded.
my bf is like 12.3% and i have shitty genetics anyways im recessed for most of the parts
 

Similar threads

xyrvzhh
Replies
0
Views
18
xyrvzhh
xyrvzhh
S
Replies
12
Views
73
shadnjeiw
S
SaltedMayonase
Replies
3
Views
34
lowfishy
lowfishy
Eternal3
Replies
7
Views
37
mcdawkflawk
M
BrorGeUppBara
Replies
21
Views
147
ozezzzo
ozezzzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top