How do I lock in

Eternal3

Eternal3

Iron
Joined
Dec 28, 2025
Posts
31
Reputation
18
I’m 16, 5’7 and I do jiu jitsu and lift a lot, how do I ascend my face and max out my archetype out just ascend in general And what can I do to build muscle and what muscle group should I prioritize? If it’s arms what can I do to get huge arms
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    970.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0274.jpeg
    IMG_0274.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    860.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0261.jpeg
    IMG_0261.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
your 5"7 dont overcompensate with muscles its not the best look wise
 

Similar threads

GodsDice
Replies
8
Views
66
jflmeister
jflmeister
L
Replies
1
Views
14
nunya
nunya
xyrvzhh
Replies
0
Views
10
xyrvzhh
xyrvzhh
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
50
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
R
Replies
4
Views
59
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Dymorph
  • Eternal3
  • 5"10neet
Back
Top