how do I get good pics for tinder?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I get rated well on here but get no likes and matches on tinder. I used my avi as a pic but ig i look aspie?
what do u guys do for ur pics, i dont go outside to take NT pics, how do i cope

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
34942AFE E31D 4472 96CD A81D0B736048
Suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, edgemaxx and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Post on truerateme and see what you get

It’s not easy tbh. Change your profile to interested in men (no homo) look at the best profile to get a better judgement of what is good and what isn’t. You don’t want 5 selfies or mirror pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, yeeyeeslayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Watch Austin Dunham videos on how to take pics for dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Thats high iq wow
It’s not easy tbh. Change your profile to interested in men (no homo) look at the best profile to get a better judgement of what is good and what isn’t. You don’t want 5 selfies or mirror pics

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
Thats high iq wow
its not high iq because ur gonna be looking at gay men. U need to make a dummy account as a woman first then try that out to see what non faggot men do to be top rated on tinder.

all about swag. wear some fashion and the whores will love you.

• JFL
its not high iq because ur gonna be looking at gay men. U need to make a dummy account as a woman first then try that out to see what non faggot men do to be top rated on tinder.
I think it shows u normal men if u switch

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
Get a tripod and a second hand DSLR off ebay and practice taking pics of yourself at home/in your garden until you discover what kind of pose/facial expressions look best

Then find somewhere you can set up you tripod to take decent pics that look NT where hopefully there wont be many people passing by to distract you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz and Clavicular
Candids with guys u brutally mog will forever be the best option. But those are hard to get

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, Ricky212, ineonx and 1 other person
Get a tripod and a second hand DSLR off ebay and practice taking pics of yourself at hom/in your garden until you discover what kind of pose/facial expressions look best

Then find somewhere you can set up you tripod to take decent pics that look NT where hopefully there wont be many people passing by to distract you
Ok thanks will do

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
How tf do you get no likes, you really must have aspie pics tbh

, i dont go outside to take NT pics, how do i cope
Here's your answer - go outside and get pics at a bar etc. you say go to bars, get a pic there in drip smiling or something bro it'll increase your results a lot

Here's your answer - go outside and get pics at a bar etc. you say go to bars, get a pic there in drip smiling or something bro it'll increase your results a lot
Ok thanks for good reply, will do this next time i go out

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I get rated well on here but get no likes and matches on tinder. I used my avi as a pic but ig i look aspie?
what do u guys do for ur pics, i dont go outside to take NT pics, how do i cope
remini

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Ur gl but u look aspie af in ur avi lol

• +1
Use a different dating app tinder has gone to shit ICL

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
Your ELO is fucked or you need to buy Platinum

Tinder is a meme tbh
The girls are either ugly or whores. The ELO is fucked unless ur on ur first account and u need to pay to have the same benefits as a nonlandwhale on the app. Oh and most of the userbase is guys, the competition is higher and a decent amount of the girls on there are just there for validation anyways so converting matches to actual dates can be frustrating. I miss the old days when the app wasn't completely garbage. Hinge is better now

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, bobtheflowerpot, Clavicular and 1 other person
You look good in your pfp but not normal. Take a photo outside/in a social setting smiling or smnt

• +1
high trust pill rip

• +1
who cares about tinder. you're an instagram slayer with 10k followers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
The girls are either ugly or whores. The ELO is fucked unless ur on ur first account and u need to pay to have the same benefits as a nonlandwhale on the app. Oh and most of the userbase is guys, the competition is higher and a decent amount of the girls on there are just there for validation anyways so converting matches to actual dates can be frustrating. I miss the old days when the app wasn't completely garbage. Hinge is better now
Facts on facts spoken by a chad himslef

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Its dogshit tbh
Ye it is it’s a place where 4/10 landwhales will reject you and only go for chad. Irl if they did this they would be laughed at. Shit app

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, tombradylover and Clavicular
Im gonna make a hinge acc nigga
Ye hinge mogs bro @tombradylover is right. The girls are way hotter on there and take it more serious.

Too bad I’m perma banned from it or I’d just use hinge and not tinder

• +1
Ye hinge mogs bro @tombradylover is right. The girls are way hotter on there and take it more serious.

Too bad I’m perma banned from it or I’d just use hinge and not tinder
i dont even wanna know nigga

• Woah
  • +1