how do I get good pics for tinder?

Facts on facts spoken by a chad himslef
Are u still slaying girls off There bhai?? I don't think anyone on this forum has had anywhere near the success u have had on tinder.
Im gonna make a hinge acc nigga
U should do rlly good just don't be autisitic in ur photos lol. Hinge mogz

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and yeeyeeslayer
Are u still slaying girls off There bhai?? I don't think anyone on this forum has had anywhere near the success u have had on tinder.
I got the app yesterday and had a few messages and ye looking back I slayed like 18 girls in 2 months it was fucking insane looking at it now. September to December I was fucking girls 2 x a weekly sometimes 2 a day consistently too.

Pretty insane tbh how I managed to do it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
what are the best dating apps in ur opinion
Hinge/bumble. On bumble the girls have to start the convos first and I find that helpful so I dont waste my time.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ye hinge mogs bro @tombradylover is right. The girls are way hotter on there and take it more serious.

Too bad I’m perma banned from it or I’d just use hinge and not tinder
IMG 3398
Hinge mogs i got this becky to match me in ten minutes man i wanna cummm in her vag

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, bobtheflowerpot, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
I got the app yesterday and had a few messages and ye looking back I slayed like 18 girls in 2 months it was fucking insane looking at it now. September to December I was fucking girls 2 x a weekly sometimes 2 a day consistently too.

Dude what kinda pics did u use??? Can u pm me examples?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Hinge or Bumble
Hmm tinder has been better for me than bumble. Not so many profiles on Bumble and now tinder bumps you up the queue if you use the app frequently

• Woah
Reactions: Jagger
Hmm tinder has been better for me than bumble. Not so many profiles on Bumble and now tinder bumps you up the queue if you use the app frequently
Hinge is GOD tier for me, i matched with 3 beckies in 10 minutes

Yea no one on looksmax comes close to ur tinder success. Unreal

• +1
I get rated well on here but get no likes and matches on tinder. I used my avi as a pic but ig i look aspie?
what do u guys do for ur pics, i dont go outside to take NT pics, how do i cope
If you looked very good youd get matches regardless of pics so keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
The reality is selfies work perfectly fine if you are goodlooking and non-aspie looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
  • +1
A casual pic, a pic with friends/girls for social proof, suited up before an event pic, smiling outdoors pic… this should be enough to not come off as an autism maxxed guy you come off here jfl.. if you have IG, you then link it up in the profile for NTmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Clavicular
Hinge is GOD tier for me, i matched with 3 beckies in 10 minutes
Hmm people recommend hinge so much I wanna give it a try. But for some reason I feel even more desperate downloading it JFL. Would be the 3rd fucking dating app I use

Plus, it’s just another excuse to not approach girls IRL. Not that I’m against OLD but I do need to improve on it

• +1
I get rated well on here but get no likes and matches on tinder. I used my avi as a pic but ig i look aspie?

for the most part never use selfies on old

put pics of you outside with friends or doing NT activities, maybe one with an animal etc

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Latinolooksmaxxer
fraud with AI enhancement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Clavicular
for the most part never use selfies on old

put pics of you outside with friends or doing NT activities, maybe one with an animal etc
thats a good advice even for foids

selfies on OLD for men = incel neets
selfies on OLD for foid = vapid stuck up narcy

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Latinolooksmaxxer
unironically valid to use faceapp on old when every foid does it and its barely noticeable if you are already htn+ irl
i faceapp to look like this

• +1
use a pic of ur cock ur welcome bhai ♥️

you go outside to take nt fucking picks bro.

• +1
unironically valid to use faceapp on old when every foid does it and its barely noticeable if you are already htn+ irl
is there a way to get it for free