how do i get healthy normies to spit in my mouth?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
gutmaxxing innit. i just approach chads, stacies and ask them to spit in my mouth, gradually my microbiome becomes better

i had antibiotics and realised that fucked me so im fixing now, ordered probiotic on box day special which has diverse range of bacteria and seems good, but why not try this also for free bacteria.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, sibience, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
have you been breastfed? you can only get the l reuteri strain from breast milk of from pussy juice of females who have been breastfed

I want to drink the semen of superior chads and the pussy juice of stacies

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 15854
have you been breastfed? you can only get the l reuteri strain from breast milk of from pussy juice of females who have been breastfed

na i dont think i was breastfed. thnx for the tip man, i didnt know about that. maybe ill try order probiotic with that strain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
amen brother. its not gay, just dedicated looksmaxxing

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 5815
72F3198E 0E51 44FB A508 342E8863BE6E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Mouthbreath
na i dont think i was breastfed. thnx for the tip man, i didnt know about that. maybe ill try order probiotic with that strain
biogaia is the only legit l reuteri probiotic it was isolated from the breast milk of a peruvian woman! I notice the effects after a few days it makes me more NT but it's too expensive to keep up I need a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
not being breastfed is a common trait for most of the posters here I feel like it's one of the main causes of autism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 15854
your stomach acid will kill all the good bacteria. you have to have them spit in an enteric capsule or into your butt.

• +1
your stomach acid will kill all the good bacteria. you have to have them spit in an enteric capsule or into your butt.
shit yeah thats a good point actually ngl, over for this looksmax

• +1