how do i get hollow cheeks

R

ray

22. ugliest incel on looksmax.org
im 22 years old 6'2 and 135-140 lbs and my face still looks fat in photos. my bodyfat percentage is around 14%. i have a relatively oval face shape

when i video my face in motion i look better though but i still feel like i have excess fat around my cheeks despite most ppl i talked to about it thinking that im delusional and retarded. i have a pretty visible jawline and i have high set cheekbones that i can feel and grab but somehow i still have fat cheeks

i eat about 1500 calories a day , i eat mostly lean meat (i eat one meal a day all organic stuff , i have a serving of honey bunches of oats for breakfast along with a small breakfast bar and 1 or 2 small snacks throughout the day like a serving of knockoff goldfish crackers) , and i enjoy starving myself (cause i dont really do anything else all day) so idk what it is..maybe middle eastern genetics ?? ? i dont fucking know i know a couple mfs who dont do anything all day except drink and eat shit food and they have hollow cheeks

i feel like this isnt normal and i feel like this is a big failo pls help i want to MOG

Last edited:
Buccal fat removal + derma fillers + threading around the hyoid to make the jawline look sharper

• +1
Reactions: ray

• +1
your pretty light weight. Assuming you have smaller body etc. You should already have hollow cheeks or whats achievable. I also assume you havent really done much, Use the search function (Was gonna write high iq stuff but im lazy)

• +1
You tried going keto? Getting your carb intake to 30g or less per day, also adequate water intake. Do that for 2 weeks see if you notice any results. I've been keto for about a week now, I'd say my face is definitely less bloated, water retention is lower, Still the difference is not satisfactory yet.

• +1
You tried going keto? Getting your carb intake to 30g or less per day, also adequate water intake. Do that for 2 weeks see if you notice any results. I've been keto for about a week now, I'd say my face is definitely less bloated, water retention is lower, Still the difference is not satisfactory yet.
i would try it but unfortunately i live in a dorm and i have very limited food options here ;/

hollow cheeks happen when one has a defined jawline, protruding zygos and most importantly, low body fat %

some people don't need to have low body fat because their zygos protrude enough to make their cheeks look hollow

im 22 years old 6'2 and 135-140 lbs and my face still looks fat in photos. my bodyfat percentage is around 14%. i have a relatively oval face shape

when i video my face in motion i look better though but i still feel like i have excess fat around my cheeks despite most ppl i talked to about it thinking that im delusional and retarded. i have a pretty visible jawline and i have high set cheekbones that i can feel and grab but somehow i still have fat cheeks

i eat about 1500 calories a day , i eat mostly lean meat (i eat one meal a day all organic stuff , i have a serving of honey bunches of oats for breakfast along with a small breakfast bar and 1 or 2 small snacks throughout the day like a serving of knockoff goldfish crackers) , and i enjoy starving myself (cause i dont really do anything else all day) so idk what it is..maybe middle eastern genetics ?? ? i dont fucking know i know a couple mfs who dont do anything all day except drink and eat shit food and they have hollow cheeks

i feel like this isnt normal and i feel like this is a big failo pls help i want to MOG
you need bones man oval face and fatface despite being lean = LACK OF BONES

• +1
Reactions: Slob, chawaje, LooksJourney and 2 others
6'2 and 140 lbs???? most girls are as heavy as you wtf

you need to weight at least 180 for girls to respect you

You need to eat at least 3K a day. Or is your goal to look like a fucking twink?

Or is your goal to look like a fucking twink?
this is my goal

most women like that

i want to look like a male model but im ugly :;/

this is my goal

most women like that

i want to look like a male model but im ugly :;/
male models are not 140 at 6'2

You look like this at 140 lbs
Emaciated Jewish survivors pose in a barracks in the newly liberated  Ampfing concentration camp, a sub-camp of Dachau. - Collections Search -  United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

• So Sad