How Do I Get Hollow Cheeks?

pemphigus

pemphigus

Iron
How do i legitimatley get sunken cheeks. Im still going through Puberty so they might come by naturally but i dont want to wait for that.
so what else can i do (or take) to make that process faster.

Most people don't.
High-set cheekbones, gonial flaring, little buccal fat.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, LooksThinker and ReinerGeist1
they don't show unless you're very lean.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Ryldoo IS COPING, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Most people don't.
High-set cheekbones, gonial flaring, little buccal fat.
how high your cheekbones are set has nothing to do with them being hollow.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ReinerGeist1
Get lean
Get surgery
Drink coco water and eat bananas
Gua sha

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: sozz
most models have low cheekbones.
Redundant claim. Can hardly say most models have low cheekbones and not even all models have accentuated hollow cheeks. Not to mention hollow cheeks are a result of multiple things ie high set cheekbones, gonial flaring, little buccal fat, hollow canine fossa etc. High set and projecting cheekbones just happen to be one of the more important things.

Redundant claim.
the most redundant claim here is
it has alot to do with them being hollow

there are not a whole lot of models with high cheekbones, and those that do have them don't even have the most pronounced hollow cheeks.

the most pronounced cheekbones are usually just have high mass, regardless of their offset point.

kortajarena doesn't have high cheekbones, he just has high mass.

same goes for barrett, and pretty much all other models known for it, they just have high mass, but their placement isn't high.

Last edited:
the most redundant claim here is

there are not a whole lot of models with high cheekbones, and those that do have them don't even have the most pronounced hollow cheeks.

the most pronounced cheekbones are usually just have high mass, regardless of their offset point.

View attachment 2445150

kortajarena doesn't have high cheekbones, he just has high mass.

same goes for barrett, and pretty much all other models known for it, they just have high mass, but their placement isn't high.
Terrible model to illustrate your point on.
Jon has a very tall skull and hence a tall lower third. His cheekbones have high mass and aren't particularly high set as you mentioned but there is a large distance between his zygos and his mandible due to his tall lower third, thus contributing to his signature hollow cheeks.

Barrett is an example of a model who has high mass but not high set cheekbones as you mentioned however unlike Kortajarena, barrett doesn't have a tall lower third with minimal ramus length which is majorly a reason as to why he was lacking pronounced hollow cheeks and had that "bloated" look he was known for before most likely getting buccal fat removal.

Having high set cheekbones greatly contributes to the distance between your cheekbones and lower jaw as does your lower third height and/or ramus length. A greater distance between these points makes the area between them more "hollow" as you can surely logically visualise.

How do i legitimatley get sunken cheeks. Im still going through Puberty so they might come by naturally but i dont want to wait for that.
so what else can i do (or take) to make that process faster.

Try meth